It’s known to all that Apple TV can help users to project their iPhone screen to HD TV. In this way, they can enjoy everything of iPhone on a bigger screen. However, not everyone has an Apple TV. So, is it possible to stream iPhone screen to PC without Apple TV? Yes! With the help of a handy tool, you will make it very easily.
How to mirror iPhone to PC
- iPhone 4s or later with AirPlay Mirroring.
- PC with wireless LAN card.
- ApowerMirror or ApowerManager
It’s feasible for users to stream iPhone to PC by using ApowerMirror. This application excels in streaming phone screen and sound to PC. In this way, a few steps are needed. So if you just aim at mirroring phone screen to PC without other requirements, ApowerMirror will be your best helper.
- First, you need download the software on PC and run it.
- Make sure your iPhone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network.
- On your iPhone, go to “Control Center”> “Screen Mirroring”. Then choose the name of your device and it will be projected to the desktop.
When streaming iPhone to PC, you are able to take a screenshot or record the phone screen. Two ways are available for users: clicking the function button on the right or press shortcut on the keyboard.
ApowerManager has always been enjoying an excellent reputation for its powerful management, transfer and backup functions focusing on iOS and Android users. For instance, you can use it to transfer iPhone photos to Windows 10 effortlessly. Now, with its exceptional mirroring function, an increasing number of users tend to use this handy tool.
- click the button below to download and install it on your computer.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB.
- Click on the “Reflect” button to mirror your iPhone screen to PC.
Within seconds, your iPhone screen will be streamed to PC successfully. At this moment, whatever you do with your iPhone, the screen on PC will act synchronously.
During the process, you may click the “Screenshot” button to capture your iPhone screen with ease.
From the easy guide above, you’re able to stream iPhone to PC with no hassle. In fact, there are many other tools on the market which can help you mirror iPhone to PC, such as Mirroring 360. But it has many shortcomings. First, you have to download and install two apps on your computer. Second, it always crashes when connected to iOS 9. Third, it doesn’t support iOS 9.1 now. Therefore, taking all aspects into consideration, the methods above are better choices. Two methods have their own features. Select your favorite one and begin to stream iPhone to your PC.