Microsoft Teams is perfect for enhancing your team’s collaboration. Teams can be used for communicating with office or remote workers and it allows users to make video calls and send files instantly. And rather than using it on your phone or PC, if you want to have a better visual experience, you can cast Microsoft Teams to TV. Continue reading the article to find out the tools to use to enjoy Teams meetings on your TV.
Best ways to cast Microsoft Teams to TV
If you are looking for a reliable mirroring app, ApowerMirror should be the first on your list. Apart from its intuitive interface, this tool is packed with functions that will surely help you have a hassle-free meeting. To learn how to mirror Microsoft Teams to TV using ApowerMirror, follow the steps below.
Cast Microsoft Teams from PC to TV
Level up your Microsoft Teams meetings by learning how to stream your PC to TV using ApowerMirror.
- Connect your computer and TV to the same WiFi network. Then, download ApowerMirror on both devices.
- Afterward, launch the ApowerMirror app on your computer and TV. On your computer, click the TV option on the app’s main interface. This time, look on your TV screen and find the PIN code.
- Proceed by typing the PIN-code on your computer. Screen mirroring will start after that.
- Lastly, stream Microsoft Teams to TV by launching the app on your computer.
Stream Microsoft Teams to TV from Android and iOS
If you are having a meeting with Microsoft Teams from your iPhone or Android device, you can follow the steps below to cast Microsoft Teams meeting to TV.
- Download the ApowerMirror app on your phone and TV.
- Run ApowerMirror on your phone and TV. On the upper right corner of your phone’s screen, you will see two boxes. Tap the second box and start scanning the QR code on your TV.
- For iOS users, after opening the app, go to your phone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring button. After that, choose the TV’s name from the detected devices.
- As soon as your phone’s screen is mirrored, you can start to use Microsoft Teams on TV.
Another tool to add to your list is LetsView, an application that can mirror your phone in just a few taps but doesn’t limit your viewing experience. What’s also great with this is that it supports Miracast-ready TVs so you can mirror your phone or computer to a smart TV instantly. Meanwhile, read the simple steps below to get started with LetsView.
Mirror Microsoft Teams from PC to TV
To stream Microsoft Teams to TV from PC with LetsView, follow the steps below.
- First, connect your computer and TV to the same WiFi network.
- Download LetsView on your PC and TV then launch it.
- To use Microsoft Teams on smart TV, look for the PIN code on your TV screen.
- On the app’s interface on your computer, click the “Computer Screen Mirroring” option and type the PIN code in the box.
- Finally, run Microsoft Teams on your PC and start a meeting.
Display Microsoft Teams on TV from Android or iOS
This tool also allows you to cast Teams meetings on TV if you are using an Android or iOS device.
- Install the LetsView app on your mobile device and TV.
- Launch the app on both the devices and secure the WiFi network.
- On your phone’s screen, click the box with two asterisks in it and enter a PIN code from your TV screen.
- To cast Microsoft Teams to TV from Android or iPhone, click the “Start Mirroring” button on your phone’s screen.Note: In the event that the process was not successful on your iOS device, go to your phone’s Control Center and press Screen Mirroring. After that, select the TV’s name.
You don’t need to limit your use of Microsoft Teams to just your computer or mobile phone. By using the tools above, you can now cast Microsoft Teams to TV and enjoy a bigger screen viewing. Both tools are free yet powerful, just give them a try and choose the one that you like most.