The latest iPhone 6S and 6S Plus are indeed monstrous in terms of screen size. The iPhone 6S Plus has the bigger screen between the two having a 5.5″ touch screen display. But even if this premium smartphone is equipped with a humungous screen size, still many people find it lacking. And as a result, they are looking for ways on how to display iPhone on PC. But the question is, is this really possible?
Although it is a bit tricky to execute, displaying your iPhone screen directly on your computer is possible. If you want to view movies saved on your iPhone on a bigger screen, or better yet check notifications without actually going over your phone. The best solution would be able to display iPhone on computer monitor. Check out this article and discover how easy it is to do this trick. All you need is a reliable software and minimal amount of patience.
Methods to Display iPhone Screen on Computer
Use Apowersoft Phone Manager
It is a one-stop phone management application which empowers you to transfer, manage, backup and restore mobile data including messages, contacts, applications, pictures, videos, music, bookmarks, documents and many more. Moreover, it is equipped with special functions exclusive only to this program. One of which is the ability to take iPhone screenshots from the computer within a single click. Additionally, it comes with screen mirror function that you can use to display iPhone on computer in real time. It gives you an option to view your iPhone’s screen to PC in full, 1:2 or 1:1 proportions. To project your iPhone screen to Windows PC, just follow the steps below:
- Download and install the program on your computer. Before launching the application, make sure that your PC and iPhone are connected on the same wireless network.
- If this is the first time to launch the application when a “Windows Security Alert” popup box appears, you have to tick the two boxes and click “Allow access” to facilitate connection.
- On the main interface of the program, click “Tools” on the main interface and tap on the “iOS Recorder” icon.
- Then open the Control Centre on your iPhone and tap “AirPlay”. When the Apowersoft TV logo appears, tap this and turn the “Mirroring” option on.
Once successfully connected, you should now be able to display iPhone screen on the computer in real time.
Extra Tips: Now that you know a good way on how to display iPhone on PC, you can use this trick not just to stream videos and movies but play music too! Ever wish you could play some music saved on your iPhone but with your PC so that you could enjoy the loudness of your laptop’s speaker? Using iPhone mirroring, this is indeed possible. And moreover, you can record all the activities happened on your iOS screen. All you need to do is to tap “Start recording” button.
Simple Phone Screen Sharing App
Users will find it easy and convenient to employ ApowerMirror. This software aims at projecting phone screen to PC. While using this efficient tool, it’s feasible for users to record phone screen or take a screenshot with ease by clicking function button or using shortcuts.
- Download ApowerMirror on PC. Then open it.
- Hit “AirPlay” or “AirPlay Mirroring” on your iOS devices. Then choose PC name with Apowersoft. You will find your phone screen displayed on PC.
Note: your iOS device and PC should be connected to the same network.
Another Way to Display phone screen
Another software you can try to display iPhone 6s on the computer monitor is Reflection Software. This can be easily downloaded on the web but better be warned that it can only be used on Mac. The Reflection Software works just like the first mentioned program and it is simple to use.
- Download and install the application on your PC. Before launching the program, make sure that your iPhone and PC are both connected to the same network. Also, make sure that the “portrait orientation” on your iPhone is unlocked.
- Press the “Display” button and select the name of the computer, then turn the “Mirroring” option on.
- You should now see your iPhone screen properly displayed on your computer.
Without a doubt, it is really possible and easy to display iPhone on computer. With the specialized programs such as those mentioned above, projecting your mobile screen directly on PC is as easy as you can. The latest iOS 9 restricted iPhone screen mirroring apps, which means all the apps on the iPhone failed to work. Gladly, you can still get this thing done quickly and stressed-free by the use of Airplay and screen mirror from computer.