Without a doubt, the iPhone is one of the most popular and highly acclaimed mobile phone of all time due to its premium feel, powerful hardware, sleek interior, breathtaking design and its comprehensive operating system – the iOS. With this exceptional smartphone, you might want to share the things you do on your sweet device and snapshot pictures of your iPhone’s screen. With the availability of screenshot in iPhone 6S, one can easily take screenshots about anything from text messages, game scores, chat conversations and even mobile-related glitches as well as bugs. Sounds simple right? Maybe not. Many people are confused on how to take a screenshot on iPhone 6s due to the change in the position of the buttons. So if you’re having troubles taking a screen snapshot on your iPhone 6s, check out these easy solutions below.
Two Ways to Screenshot iPhone 6s
Use iPhone 6s Home Button
Just like other versions of iPhone, iPad and iPod, the default way of taking a screenshot on your iPhone 6s is by simultaneously pressing the home and power button. See below for detailed instructions.
- Open the app you want to take a screenshot. It can be anything from your games, messages, pictures, conversations or even mobile-related bugs. Arrange it exactly the way you want it to be captured.
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button together with the home button. This is to ensure that you don’t open up Siri or your touch ID while trying to take a screenshot on your phone.
- Don’t release the power and home button until you hear a camera shutter sound. Likewise, you should see a quick white flash on your screen. The shutter sound and white flash on the screen indicate that the iPhone 6s screenshot has been successfully carried out.
- Check your photo album or camera roll and scroll down below to see the captured picture. You can now edit or share these pictures via text message, email, iMessage, etc.
Apowersoft Phone Manager
But what if you have a broken home or power button? Or Siri keeps on activating whenever you try the above combination? Does it mean taking a screenshot on your lovely iPhone 6s is now impossible? Gladly, there’s still a workable solution you could try.
By using the Apowersoft Phone Manager, you don’t need to press the physical buttons on your iPhone. How to screenshot on iPhone 6s using this app is as easy as counting 1-2-3. Literally all you need is a single click. What’s more impressing is that this program is equally filled with other numerous functions. To be specific, it allows users to transfer, view, backup and restore mobile files. On top of these functionalities, it can equally take screenshots by simply clicking a button.
- Download the software on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to PC using the supplied USB cable.
- Upon successful connection, you will see your iPhone’s live screen on the left pane.
- Prepare the image or app you want to take a screenshot on your iPhone.
- Simply click the camera icon located on the left pane of the program, which is just below the depiction of your phone.
That’s it, and your captured image is now saved automatically on your computer. As seen above, how to take screenshot on iPhone 6s using the Apowersoft Phone Manager is indeed simple. No more pressing of multiple buttons and no more timing issues on when to correctly press the knobs.
After you have successfully taken multiple screenshots from your iPhone, you may want to create a photo slideshow to creatively present the pictures you’ve just captured. This is certainly helpful if you want to collect photos of chat conversation with friends, multiple high scores from different games, application pictures, mobile evidences and all others.
For this purpose, using the program Video Converter Studio will definitely help you most. Just like the above program, this is also easy to use.
- Install Video Converter Studio on your computer and download the screenshots from your iPhone 6s to PC.
- On the program, click “Make MV” then load the pictures by clicking “Add pictures”.
- Edit it based on your desires by choosing the transition effect, adding music, selecting video resolution, etc.
- After you’re done with all the editing, click the “Preview” button to check your work.
- When you’re satisfied with the result, click “Save MV” to finalize the photo slideshow.