Recommended Ways to Screen Mirror Mac to Samsung TV
Mirror for Samsusng TV
Mirror for Samsung TV is probably the most popular program when it comes to connecting your Mac to Samsung TV. It is developed by AirBeam, a company dedicated to producing software for different devices. This allows you to duplicate your Mac screen to a television on a real-time basis. Hence, whatever you do on your computer will reflect on your TV. It also supports audio sounds coming from your system, which makes it perfect when you need to stream music and videos. From its settings, you can adjust the color of the LCD to fit your environment. The app has a free trial, but its premium version costs around $9.99, which is cheap relative to its function. Here’s how to mirror Mac to Samsung TV:
- First, download and install Mirror for Samsung TV from the Mac App Store. Make sure your devices are connected to the same internet network.
- Launch the app and you will see the mirror symbol on the top bar of your screen. For first time users, you need to allow the app to establish a connection between your devices.
- Click on the icon and press “Start mirroring at TV”. This will automatically send your computer screen to your TV.
Note this application only functions on Samsung TV released from 2012 onwards and most Samsung internet connected Blu-Ray players. It also works on iPhone or iPad and other brands of television, including Panasonic, Sony, and Fire TV.
The next application that can stream Mac to Samsung TV is Prijector Pro. This is an external device that you can plug into your TV to make it a compatible receiver for your computer. It works on almost all devices, including Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and of course, Mac. The app offers a solution for messy cables brought by the traditional way of connecting devices, as it utilizes your Wi-Fi network. Thus, you’ll be able to send your monitor to another screen, like TV, wirelessly. Actually, this has been used by large groups during video conferencing, since it caters to all platforms—may it be phone or computer. Follow the instructions provided below to mirror mac to Samsung smart TV.
- To start, plug your Prijector to a power supply and connect one end of the HDMI cable to your TV and the other to your Prijector device.
- Next, connect a LAN cable to the Ethernet port of your dongle and turn on your TV. Choose HDMI mode as your TV source and enable your Prijector device.
- On your laptop, download the Prijector app from their official site and install it on your computer.
- At this point, open your Wi-Fi settings and connect your Mac to the hotspot created by your TV.
- Finally, run the app and hit the “Share” button when you want to stream your screen.
As an alternative, you can also try ApowerMirror. Just like the first two apps, this too can mirror. Meanwhile, if you need to mirror your Mac to Windows, ApowerMirror is a lot easier to use. Equally important, you can use this tool across all devices platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, Windows, and Android TVs. On top of that, there are some extra features you can use while mirroring. You can screencap, screen record, and use the screen as a board to mark through the use of the paintbrush. Mirror Mac screen on PC in just four steps.
- Download and install Apowermirror on your Windows computer. Make sure your Mac and Windows are connected under the same local network.
- On your Mac, click “system preferences” then “display” from the Apple menu bar.
- Next, choose “Airplay Display” and wait until the name of your PC appears. Once visible, click it.
- From there the mirroring will proceed
Generally, there are few applications over the web that can help you to mirror Mac to Samsung TV for free. Though Mirror for Samsung TV has a free version, it comes with limitations, that a paid app does not contain. If you want a professional device with stable performance, you can purchase Prijector Pro for $299.