Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
Alternative Way – Mirror iPhone/iPad to TV with ApowerMirror
There is a third-party app called ApowerMirror. As the name implies, its primary function is to mirror your phone to a larger screen like iPad, computers and alike. As it continuously adopts to the trend, a version for TV’s has been released. Now, you can use ApowerMirror across all platforms, whether you are using a mobile phone, tablet, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Mac and Android TV’s. But if you are using a regular TV, don’t worry there is still a way. Just follow the steps below to mirror iPhone/iPad to Samsung TV now.
Download the app on the phone and PC. For your PC use the button below. Now, connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Launch the app on both devices. From your phone, tap the blue “M” icon and wait until the name of your PC is detected. Now tap the name of your PC, choose “Phone Screen Mirroring” and finally tap “Start now”.
- Now that the connection has been established, set your TV source on HDMI.
- Get a USB cable and connect it on your TV and the other end on your PC. From there, mirroring takes place.
Next on the list is a practical app that works on all devices platform which is LetsView. It is considered one of the most recommended app because it is free and easy to use. The tool can be mirrored across devices plus being able to screen capture, screen record, and use markups while mirroring. Yes! All of those features in one tool. That is why it is one of the best alternatives you can use to mirror your iPhone or iPad on Samsung TV. To use it follow the guide below.
- Download and install the app using the download button below. Make sure to download it on your PC and phone.
- Connect your PC and iPhone/iPad under the same wireless connection.Now on your phone, tap the name of your pc and swipe up on your screen to reveal your control panel.
- From there look for “screen Mirroring”, tap the name of your PC and finally, tap “start mirroring”.
Lightning Digital AV Adapter – Stream iPhone/iPad to Samsung TV Easily
The second workable way is to use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter. It is a cable that connects your phone to TV using wires. The adapter has two versions: one for lightning devices, and another one for older devices with 30-pin dock connector. It supports streaming videos and audios on your iPhone as well as iPad. Moreover, it has an additional port that charges your devices while you’re binge-watching your favorite show. Follow the simple guide below to connect iPhone to Samsung TV by using the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
Disclaimer: There are issues on video quality because the cable hastily compresses files before sending them to this secondary output source.
Video TV Cast – Mirror iPhone/iPad to Samsung TV Wirelessly
If you don’t want to use cables, Video & TV Cast will be a good choice. This app serves to display videos playing on your mobile devices to Samsung Smart TV and Blu-Ray players over Wi-Fi. It supports iOS running 7.0 version and above. With the help of it, you will be able to stream online and offline videos without time limit. Here are the steps you need to know in order to mirror iPad to Samsung Smart TV.
- Download and install Video & TV Cast on your iOS device and Samsung Smart TV. Once done, open the app on both devices.
- On your iPhone/iPad, click on the Cast icon on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Upon clicking on the icon, a new pop-up window will appear containing an IP address. Simply put the address into your TV using your remote control.
- Once the devices are connected, search for the video that you want to watch and then play it.
Tip: In order to go to full screen, press the Ok button on your remote control.
Disclaimer: Upon connecting your phone to your TV, you might experience multiple tries before successful connection.
You may now connect your iOS devices to Samsung TV with the help of the methods listed above. Undoubtedly, going wireless is the most convenient way. However, if you want to watch videos with the original display quality, you can opt for the most appealing alternative – ApowerMirror.