The recently released iOS 13 beta brings a new and improved screen capture experience. Now, you can capture the entire web screen when searching for something. With the new update, you can now immediately snap full-size pictures even those are not visible on the screen and save them without going through a lot of processes. Now it is a lot easier to capture pages even from Safari. Continue reading through the article to learn how to take screenshots on iOS 13 in three different manners.
How to Take Screenshots on iOS 13
New iOS 13 update
If you are using iOS Beta 1 here is the procedure on how to take a screenshot on Safari. Make sure the hardware buttons of your phone are working fine. If not just set the shortcut screen capture from the assistive touch. Moving on, the steps below will show you how to screenshot iOS 13.
- Navigate to the page you want to capture. Going to your Safari browser for example.
- Once there, you can either use the hardware keys of your phone or the assistive touch as mentioned.
- After capturing the picture, you will be given a preview and from there you can edit.
- If you want to see the entire screen of the picture, click the “Full Page” option at the upper part of the picture.
- Lastly, click the “Done” to save the picture.
You can also use a third-party application to take a screenshot. This tool was developed specifically to mirror devices across all platforms. However, there are some added features that you can use to capture screen better than the usual way. By mirroring the phone first, you can get a larger screen to take screenshots. The bigger the clearer the picture you will get. The app is very simple to use. Furthermore, here is how to take screenshots on iOS 13 using ApowerMirror.
- First download and install the application using the shortcut download buttons below.
- This time connect both your iPhone and PC on the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your phone, click the “M” button and tap, “Phone screen mirroring”.
- Then go to your “Control panel” tap and “Screen mirroring” and tap the name of your PC.
- Now take a screenshot by clicking the “Camera” icon at the right side of the tool interface.
- See picture below for better demonstration.
Another tool that you can use to take a screenshot for free is DS Screenshot. It is solely developed to capture your phone screen or the entire webpage of the one you are browsing. You can also share these photos directly on your social media accounts by using the link given on the screen before saving it. In addition, add watermarks on your photos and use the built-in browser of the tool to directly access the web. To take screenshots on iOS 13, continue reading the steps below.
- Get the app on your phone by visiting the official website of the tool.
- Now use the browser of the tool to search for pictures or pages you are interested in.
- Next, simultaneously press the “power” and “home” key to capture the image. For some phones, these two buttons do not work. Some phones have “Home” and “volume down” key to capture.
The photo is automatically saved after taken.
All of the above-mentioned methods are unique in their own way. You can choose according to your preference. All have two things in common. One they serve the same purpose to capture screen and capture the entire page of the screen on iOS.Moreover, if you want to take screenshots on Android Q click the hyperlink. The choice now is in your hands. If you are looking for more tools, check related articles below.