As a mobile card game, Clash Royale is a very popular game amongst phone users. When playing this game, you may have done a good job and want to record your performance and share those wonderful techniques with others. Built-in tools are not available to record your screen, but for both iPhone and Android users, there are practical applications that can be used to record Clash Royale on your iOS and Android devices.
Practical Tools to Record Clash Royale
First Choice – ApowerMirror
Being a professional screen mirroring application, ApowerMirror can also be used as a powerful screen recorder for Clash Royale and other games. It can mirror all the activities you do on your phone to your computer screen. Besides, it enables you to play phone games on your computer and to record the game smoothly without quality loss. Having a simple interface, it’s easy to operate. Just download the application on your computer. Then follow the guidance below to record Clash Royale on your iOS or Android device.
- Connect your iPhone and computer to the same WIFI.
- Go to the “Options” menu and configure capturing settings where you can set video quality, audio input as well as output folders.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen, tap “Airplay” or “AirPlay mirroring”, and then connected to “Apowersoft”. Then your phone is successfully reflected on the computer screen now.
- Launch Clash Royale, tap the red button on the right side of the application to start recording.
Via USB cables
- Turn on “USB debugging” in “Developer Options”.
- Launch ApowerMirror on your computer, and connect your Android device to computer via USB cable, then it will connect automatically.
- Choose “Always allow from this computer” on your phone notice if you are asked whether to “Allow USB Debugging”, and then tap “START NOW” to mirror your screen.
- Launch Clash Royale, tap “Start to record button” on the right side of the app to record the game.
Download ApowerMirror on your Android device before you start to record.
- Get your phone and computer connected to the same WIFI.
- Launch ApowerMirror on your phone, choose “WIFI connection” on the top of the app, and tap “Mirror” and then “Start now” to stream it on your computer.
- Start Clash Royale, as connecting via USB cables, tap “Start to record button” on the right side of the app to record your performance.
Note: If you want to record the audio of your Android device, please use Chromecast or Google Home to cast your phone screen to ApowerMirror.
Optional Solution – Reflector 2
Reflector 2 is an alternative choice that can be used to record Clash Royale. This application provides wireless mirroring and streaming services in real time once your phone has been connected to a computer. Here are the steps you can follow to record Clash Royale with Reflector 2 successfully.
- Get your iOS device and your computer connected to the same WIFI network.
- Launch Reflector 2 on your computer.
- Swipe up from the bottom to open Control Center; tap the “AirPlay” or “AirPlay Mirroring”.
- Select the device that displays your computer name, and then your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer successfully.
- Launch Clash Royale, click the “Record” button on the top left side of the app on your computer to get the game recorded.
- Make sure that your Android device and your computer are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Launch Reflector 2 on your computer.
- Launch Google Home app on your phone.
- Tap the menu on the top left of the app on your phone, and then select your own device that presented on the list.
- Launch Clash Royale, click the “Record” button on the top left side of the app on your computer to record the game.
Note: For Android users, if you want to have your game recorded, please make sure that you have Google Home app on your phone.
There is no doubt that Clash Royale recorder is available now to help you to record and memorize your glorious moments when playing Clash Royale and to display your skills and game tricks with others. The recommended tools, i.e., ApowerMirror and Reflector 2, may be suitable for different users. While frankly speaking, the former one has a better performance.