Nowadays, people tends to use mobile phones for entertainment rather than computers especially when they are off duty. Mobile phones can provide everything you want but not a large enough screen, so you may also want to stream your phone contents to your PC or TV for getting a better visual experience. If you have an LG phone and you want to mirror it to your TV to enjoy a bigger screen, here are some tools you can rely on. Luckily, these tools are available online and some are free to assist you. Proceed to learn how to mirror LG phone to TV.
Three ways to mirror LG Phone to TV
The first of the best tools that you can use to mirror your LG phone to smart TV is ApowerMirror. This is a wonderful cross-platform tool supporting Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and even Android TV. It has a nice and clean interface, which makes it easy to use. Aside from screen mirroring, ApowerMirror also provides a lot of features such as taking screenshots, recording phone screen, annotating and more. Just follow the simple guide below to mirror LG phone to TV using ApowerMirror.
- Download the app on both your TV and LG phone.
- Connect your LG phone and PC to the same WiFi network. Open the application on your LG phone, and tap the blue “M” button to search for available devices.
- Then you will be presented with a list of devices. Choose the name of your TV to connect. Or you can just scan the QR code appeared on your TV to connect.
- Once done connection, your phone screen will be mirrored to your TV immediately.
When it comes to screen mirroring LG phone to TV, Chromecast is also one of your good choices. With this device, you can cast your LG phone’s screen to your TV without hassle. Moreover, you can stream phone videos, watch phone movies, browse phone photos and many more on your TV. To do this, you need a Chromecast device that will be linked to your TV to start the mirroring process. Here are the guidelines on how this tool works.
- Connect the Chromecast device to your TV. Also, connect your LG phone and TV to the same WiFi netwrok.
- On your LG phone, download the Google Home app and launch it. Tap “Set up a New Chromecast” to continue.
- To link both devices, tap the “Account” icon then choose “Mirror Device” under the “Additional” option.
- Wait for the device to search for your TV. Once your TV is detected, tap “CAST SCREEN/AUDIO”, then your LG phone will be immediately mirrored to your TV.
The last screen mirroring program that can help you display your LG phone screen to TV is Reflector 3. As it is the latest and updated version of the Reflector series, you will find new and improved features and gain a better user-experience. It allows you to connect LG phone to TV with the help of a PC and an HDMI cable. To start mirroring your LG phone to your TV, simply follow the steps below.
- Install the Reflector 3 on your LG phone and PC. Connect both devices via same WiFi network.
- On your LG phone, open the app and tap the “Menu” on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap “Cast Screen/Audio”, then choose the name of your PC to cast your phone to your computer. Then your LG phone will be streamed to your PC.
- Lastly, connect your PC to your TV via an HDMI cable. Then you will see your phone screen on your TV.
The above-mentioned tools are helpful for you to mirror LG phone to TV. They are easy to use, and even newbies can handle the mirroring process. However, if you are looking for a tool that does not only allow you to mirror your phone screen to TV but also can mirror your phone to PC, I highly recommend you to use ApowerMirror. It enables you to easily mirror your phone to your computer, and it has a lot of features like screenshots, video recording, annotations and many more.