Apple’s new iPhone XS has a bigger and better screen display than its former versions like iPhone 8, iPhone 7 and iPhone 6. It has an all-screen display which measures 5.8 inch on the diagonal. More screen means more space for photos and videos. However, there are times that you feel that this iPhone is not enough to show off the visual content from your iOS device that’s why you opt for a big screen TV to make watching movies and videos feel immersive. Keep on reading as this article will show you the best ways to mirror iPhone XS to TV easily.
How to Mirror iPhone XS to TV
A digital player appliance developed and sold by Apple Inc. It is also considered as an entertainment device which has the ability to receive digital data from specific sources and stream it to a supported TV. That’s why people use it everyday whether listening to music or streaming Netflix and YouTube. On top of that, you can now access your visual content from your iPhone or iPad to your TV using this device. That being said, you can watch your favorite series with a bigger screen experience. To display iPhone XS on TV, here’s an instruction to follow.
- Make sure both your Apple TV and iPhone XS are connected to the same WI-Fi environment.
- On your iPhone, swipe up from the bottom to access the control center.
- Tap on “Screen Mirroring” option and look for the Apple TV from the detected devices then tap it.
- After that, you should be able to see that your iPhone screen is mirrored to your TV.
You can also use Google Chromecast to display your iPhone screen to TV. One of the best and cheapest streaming devices designed to screen mirror your iPhone to your TV and supports both iOS and Android platform. This helps you watch a lager number of online media content from Hulu, Netflix, HBO GO and other video sharing sites. Also, it works fine on all models of TV as long as it has an HDMI port. To set it up and airplay iPhone XS to TV, simply follow the steps below.
- First, connect your iPhone XS and Chromecast to the same wireless network then download the latest version of the Google Home App on your iPhone from App Store.
- Connect your Chromecast to TV through HDMI port and plug in its charger to the nearest outlet.
- Launch Google Home App, select “Devices” on the top right corner of your screen. Tap “Set Up” along with the “Continue” button once it appears.
- A code will then be shown both on your TV and iPhone XS. If the codes match, tap on “Yes”.
- After that, sign in your Google account to access all YouTube contents.
Another good alternative is ApowerMirror. A well-known mirroring app used to mirror content from your smartphone to your Windows PC, Mac, and TV. This is the option of most professionals who are demonstrating a presentation. Moreover, it has the ability to record your mobile screen activity which pleases the gamers in particular because they can now record their gameplay with this program. Check out the step-by-step procedure below to screen mirror iPhone XS to TV.
- Connect your TV to your PC using a HDMI cable.
- Navigate on your TV’s remote control and enter “Input” then select HDMI, then you should be able to see your PC screen mirrored to your TV.
- Download and install this mirroring app on your PC to proceed with the process. And, remember to connect your iPhone XS and PC on the same WI -FI server.
- After that, pull up the control center on your iPhone. Tap on “Screen Mirroring” then select the name of your PC with Apowersoft beside it.
- Once done, you should see your iPhone XS screen displayed on TV.
In summary, the above-mentioned approaches are some of the best ways to cast your iPhone XS to TV easily. If you wish to stream movies on a bigger screen and make a presentation, all of them are recommended. Meanwhile, if you want to record the online movies you want watch and save it for later viewing, we suggest you to do the third method.