Quibi is a streaming portal known for its movie-quality videos. Its mobile streaming may be convenient for some, but to stream video from phone to computer is honestly more practical. You don’t need to hold your device for a long period of time and not to mention it is safe for our eyesight too. So to help you with this, below are the ways on how to watch Quibi on computer.
Top 3 Tools To Watch Quibi on Computer
First stop, ApowerMirror. It is a multi-tasking screen mirroring program that works perfectly on Windows, Mac, Android and iOS devices. It can mirror your phone to your desktop with audio and its mainstream mirroring technology allows users to stream without lagging. Another extra key feature you will enjoy using this app is its remote control capability which allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control your Android device. Here’s how you can watch Quibi on PC using ApowerMirror.
- To start, download the application on your phone and PC by clicking the button below.
- Open the app and connect your computer to your mobile device using a USB cable or lightning cable.
- Once your phone is recognized by your computer, tap “Start Now” to start mirroring and you can now stream Quibi on your desktop.
- Launch the app on your iPhone and PC, tap the Mirror button, and wait for the app to detect your computer.
- Select the name of your computer. Follow the guidance and open Control Center, tap “Screen Mirroring” and choose the name that displays as “Apowersoft“.
- Afterward, your iPhone will be mirrored to your computer. Just open Quibi on your iPhone and you can also watch it on your PC now.
Another way to view Quibi videos on PC is by using LetsView. This is a wireless free mirroring app that provides premium quality and functions such as screen mirroring, screen recording, and annotating features. Like ApowerMirror, it is also compatible with Android, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and even Android TVs. To watch Quibi on laptop, just follow these easy steps.
- Install LetsView on your mobile device and laptop.
- Connect the devices to the same network.
- After connecting, click the QR code on your laptop and use your phone to scan it, and then the mirroring will begin.
Last but definitely not least, we have MEmu. This Android emulator is making noise in the gaming industry especially now with its updated version which improved its FPS speed but nevertheless, you can also use it with streaming sites like Quibi, and here’s how to watch Quibi on computer with MEmu.
- Download and install MEmu on your computer.
- Launch the app and go to the bulit-in Play Store.
- Search Quibi and install it.
- Once the installation is completed, click on the icon and start watching Quibi on your computer.
All the applications mentioned above are great tools for you to binge-watch your favorite movies on Quibi using your computer. Be sure to check out their reviews online so you will know what to expect. If you want something free, then LetsView will be your best choice.