Looking for a funny game to pass time? Then you should play the game called Sausage Flip from Madbox. In this game, you are going to control a sausage trying to get through from different levels with several sets of obstacles. Players need to be accurate in timing the flips and jumps in order to stick to the right surface and reach the end goal. This concept of the game sounds quite interesting. However, playing it on a larger screen will make the game more fun and satisfying to play. In this case, you will need an application that will help you to do the job. Read through this article and learn about the best apps that you can use to play Sausage Flip on PC.
How to Play Sausage Flip on PC
This is a great tool to play mobile games like Sausage Play as it enables you to reflect the screen of your device to PC allowing you to have a wider screen experience of your gameplay. In addition, you can control your Android phone from computer with the help of mouse and keyboard. Thus, you are able to navigate your phone as well as compose messages from any messaging app. If you are an avid gamer, you can utilize the gaming keyboard feature of the app which allows you assign controls and comfortably play games via keyboard. Aside from that, you may also take screenshots and record your on-screen activity while mirroring phone to PC. To know how to use this app and play Sausage Flip on the computer, you can follow the detailed steps listed.
- First, download ApowerMirror on your computer and install.
- Launch the program and immediately connect the USB cable to your PC and phone. Remember to enable USB debugging to build a successful connection.
- Followed by this, is a notification asking for a permission to capture everything that’s displayed on your screen, simply tap “Start Now”.
- Once done, your phone should be mirrored on your computer. Then you can begin playing Sausage Flip.
MEmu is a simulation of an Android system which enables you to enjoy apps and video games directly on your computer. This is recommended if you are always in front of your computer playing games. And just like the first tool, you can play any game using either the keyboard or mouse without customizing any complicated setup. Although MEmu lets you play with the default controls, you can always customize the key-mappings as you please. In other words, playing games on a computer is quite easy when using this app. Anyway, here’s a simple guide on how to play Sausage Flip on PC.
- Download the emulator on your computer. Run the installer until it gets launched.
- Once all set, you can now download Sausage Flip from Google Play. Simply sign in using your google account and then start installing the game.
- After that, you can now play using the mouse and keyboard.
- Note that you can also install the game using its APK. To do this, click the “APK” button on the right side of the interface. Locate the APK and wait for it to be installed. By then, you are now ready to play Sausage Flip on your PC.
Bluestacks is another emulator that you can use to play Sausage Flip on a computer. It works perfectly on Windows as well as on your Mac systems. Name any Android mobile games, and this tool will let you play them on a larger screen PC. Furthermore, it offers support to keyboard gaming and smart casting which enables you to effectively manipulate your gameplay or any app. Besides, it comes with an interesting feature wherein you will be able share files between Bluestacks and Windows PC. Below are the guidelines to run Sausage Flip on PC.
- Get the app from its official page and have it installed on your computer.
- Then, open the program and go to Google Play Store. Sign in with your account afterwards.
- Search for Sausage Flip and download it. After that, open the game and enjoy playing it on a much larger screen.
All of the tools introduced above allow you to play Sausage Flip right on your computer. Also, these programs will let you enjoy any other mobile games on your PC. However, if you want to play with uncompromised graphics and performance, you should go with ApowerMirror. As we all know, emulators require a powerful computer in order to perform smoothly and fast. Besides, this mirroring app lets you record your gameplay: therefore, you can create a video game tutorial to help other players with the game.