Screen mirroring is a wonderful way to let users show their device’s screen content on a larger screen display. This method lets you project images, videos, and the game play that you may use in different situations. However, when it comes to screen mirroring, only some people have the technical knowledge to mirror their phone’s screen to PC. That is why we are here to introduce to you some of the best screen mirroring apps for iPhone and also how to use them. This way, casting your phone’s content to a bigger screen will be more convenient when displaying videos, images, and gameplays to your friends. Listed here are the tools that you may use to mirror iPhone to Windows 10.
How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10
ApowerMirror is a dominant desktop program that allows users to stream or cast their iPhone’s screen to a PC. This app can display your device’s screen on the computer or projector. It also allows users to control the screen using their mouse and keyboard. With this, iPhone users are able to share presentations with classmates or colleagues, enjoy watching movies, and play mobile games on a bigger screen. Moreover, this tool allows users to record a phone’s screen activities like presenting how to use a newly released app or a marvelous mobile battle game. This application supports iOS devices as well as Android-branded phones, which you can freely choose to connect via USB cable or through a wireless network. Indeed, this app is one of the best mirror apps for iPhone. Below is the systematic procedure on how to mirror iPhone to Windows 10.
- Download the application on PC by just clicking the “Download” button.
- Download the application on iPhone.
- On your iPhone, tap the “M” button at the lower center of the screen. Choose the name of your PC to connect.
- Select “phone screen mirror” to display your device’s screen on your PC or “computer screen mirror”.
- Finally, go to the control center of your iOS device and choose “Airplay/Screen Mirroring” then tap the name of your PC to mirror the screen of your phone.
X-mirage is a handy AirPlay server for Mac and Windows systems. It lets users play content from iOS devices to PC or an Apple TV. In addition, it allows users to record voiceovers using a microphone during the mirroring process and supports multiple devices to one Mac/PC. This is one of the most prominent mirroring tools on the market that enables screen mirroring iPhone to Windows 10. It enables the users to mirror their phone device to a PC. This tool has gradually grown in popularity over the years. With its smooth mirroring capabilities, this tool is also one of the best mirroring apps you may use. Here are the steps to use this tool.
- Download the latest version of X-mirage on your Windows 10. Launch it afterwards.
- On your iPhone, swipe up to open control center.
- Tap “AirPlay” and choose X-mirage.
LonelyScreen is an AirPlay receiver whereby users are able to cast their iOS device’s screen to their computer. It mirrors music, movies, and screen easily on both Windows and Mac devices. This tool is a practical way to project presentations, play online games, display pictures, and many more. What makes it stand out from other tools is that it supports iOS 9.1, 9.2 and above. Furthermore, it is compatible with the latest versions of iOS where users may Airplay iPhone to Windows 10. With this, you may enjoy all the advantages and uses of AirPlay where you can transform your PC into an Apple TV. To use, follow the steps below.
- Download the LonelyScreen installer on your windows 10.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC and then launch LonelyScreen once it’s done installing.
- On your iPhone, swipe up to show the control center.
- Tap “AirPlay”.
- Tap the “LonelyScreen” option to mirror your iPhone to your PC.
These mirroring tools are really of great help when it comes to casting iPhone’s screen to a bigger screen presentation. Furthermore, you can utilize the Screen reflecting features to display the screen of your gadget on a TV without using a lightning cable. To conclude, these tools have a lot of features and functions, which other tools do not have and are undeniably great choices when it comes to mirroring your iPhone into a PC.