Subway Surfers is a mobile game which is available on Android, iOS, and other Windows Phones. This is played by spraying graffiti and collecting coins and different items along the way. However, getting caught by the inspector and his dog or crashing will lead to the game over. If you find this game addictive and enjoyable, you may now share it with your friends and family as this article provided 3 best tools to play mobile games on PC. Check out how to play Subway Surfers on PC.
Top 3 Ways on How to Play Subway Surfers on PC
ApowerMirror – Play Subway Surfers on PC with mouse and keyboard
First on our list is a screen mirroring tool that allows you to mirror and control your phone using your PC. This is ApowerMirror. With the help of this tool, you can now enjoy playing and doing actions with the help outfits special features like taking screenshots and screen recording to share with your friends on social media. To learn how to play Subway Surfers on PC with keyboard controls, here are the steps that you can follow.
Before we get started, just download and install Apowermirror on your phone and computer.
- Go to your phone Settings and enable Developer options and USB debugging.
- Launch the app and connect your Android to your PC via USB cable. Allow USB debugging on your phone. Afterwards, your Android screen will be mirrored to your PC, and you can play Subway Surfers with your mouse and keyboard.
- Once the control from PC feature is activated, you can also mirror and control your phone to PC wirelessly. Just tap the Mirror button on your phone to detect available devices. Choose the name of your PC once it’s found, and hit Start now to start mirroring.
- After your phone is mirrored to your PC, you can set your game controls by clicking the gear icon on ApowerMirror desktop and start playing Subway Surfers on your PC.
- Open the app, connect your iPhone to your PC using a lightning cable and install the required drivers on your PC if you are asked to.
- After that, give access to your PC by tapping Trust on your iPhone. Then your iPhone screen will be mirrored to your computer. Just start Subway Surfers and play the game on your PC.
- If you want to play Subway Surfers on PC wirelessly, tap the blue Mirror button and swipe to show the Control Center. From here, click the Screen Mirroring option and then select the name of your PC to connect.
- Once mirrored, your Subway Surfers gameplay will be streamed to your PC immediately.
LetsView – Free way to play Subway Surfers on computer
The Next tool to play Subway Surfers on a Windows PC is LestView. This amazing screen mirroring tool that can help you mirror your phone like a breeze. It is also applicable to Windows and Mac platforms as well as on Android and iOS devices, and it is totally free for you to use. Aside from screen mirroring, it also offers a lot of features that you can use to enjoy more as you play Subway Surfers on computer. Check out this tool with the help of the steps below.
- Get the app and install it on your phone and PC.
- Just scan the QR code or enter the PIN code to connect.
- Your phone will be then mirrored to your PC. Launch Subway Surfers and enjoy playing it on your PC now.
BlueStacks – Install Subway Surfers on PC
Our last tool is an emulator named BlueStacks. This tool is one of the well-known emulators with which users can enjoy playing mobile games using their PC. It contains hundreds of games classified into action, adventure, puzzle, simulation, strategy, racing, and arcade. One of these games is Subway Surfers. To learn how to play Subway Surfers on PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below.
- Open your PC’s browser, visit the official website of BlueStacks and download it onto your PC.
- Create an account and search Subway Surfers on its built-in Google Play Store.
- Install Subway Surfers and start playing it on your computer.
Overall, these are the best and easy tools that you can use to play Subway Surfers on PC. With different methods like playing wired, wireless, and direct on PC, you will definitely enjoy playing Subway Surfers from computer. If you want to record the gameplay while playing it, ApowerMirror will be your best choice.