Ball Mayhem is a mobiles game you can enjoy playing with your friends and siblings. It’s got a great concept, fun, and addicting to play. Just enter the stadium, face with the other team, and tackle the enemies in sight to move forward the goal. However, you might be not satisfied playing with only a small sized screen. Luckily, we have tools to help you play Ball Mayhem on PC.
How to Play Ball Mayhem on the Computer
ApowerMirror is an awesome mobile tool that lets users cast their phone screen on a larger screen display. This application is compatible with both Android and iOS devices as long as they support AirPlay either Mac or Windows platforms. Photo sharing and video streaming will be so much fun with friends by using this wonderful application. Moreover, it also lets users display PowerPoint presentations for classmates or colleagues flawlessly. You may also use your PC’s keyboard to make and send messages conveniently. Of course there are just a few of ApowerMirror’s many applications. Simply follow the given instructions below on how to play Ball Mayhem on PC.
- Download and install the application on both PC and mobile device and then launch it afterwards.
- Connect both devices using a USB cable and make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi server.
- On your phone, open Ball Mayhem then wait for the loading process to finish.
- Click the “Keyboard” icon for from menu bar and choose controls from the pop-up button. Then, set the key mapping according to your preference.
- Lastly, hit the “Save” icon and then start playing Ball Mayhem on your PC.
Emulate your Android phone on Windows PC via MEmu. This emulator offers the highest quality performance and great compatibility as well as the richest features for a much better game experience compared to other emulators. It is compatible with most computer hardware. Moreover, it is equipped with a toolbox for choices to adjust aspects of emulator such as the key mapping, controls for the game and many more. You may also record and take screenshots of your gameplay. To start using this emulator, follow the steps below on how to play Ball Mayhem on the computer.
- Download and install MEmu emulator on your PC and launch it afterwards.
- After launching Memu, go to the Play Store on the screen and then search Ball Mayhem.
- Install and start playing.
Another tool is Bluetstacks. It is one of the best Android emulators available that generates a virtual device-like Android firmware to let mobile gamers play and control their games by using their PC. This tool is accessible on both Windows and MacOS softwares, where it offers advanced features that allow users to play many games all at once. Moreover, its features are free. It also has personalized key mapping for fast and easy use of controls to set keys like to swipe, click or press, and play as if it was a game made for PC. Clearly, users may download and install APK format of games like Ball Mayhem on their PC. Play Ball Mayhem on the computer using the steps below.
- Download and Install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Create an account by signing in your Gmail account.
- Go to the built-in Play Store and download Ball Mayhem.
- Install and start playing.
These are the tools that you may use to play mobile games such as Ball Mayhem on your PC. Among the three tools listed above, ApowerMirror is the best tool because it offers you overwhelming features beyond casting your device’s screen when playing mobile games to your PC such as streaming videos, taking screenshots, recording, and drawing using the free tools located on the right side of the program. Undoubtedly, this tool is the best method for you to play Ball Mayhem on your computer.