Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a new mobile game released by Nintendo. This is the latest version of the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. You can now make tools and furniture out of materials with its new crafting system. Moreover, players may now customize their character’s features such as their faces, hairstyles, and genders. Here we’ll show you how to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons on PC.
How to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons on PC
Feasible tool – Ryujinx Switch Emulator
Ryujinx Switch Emulator is a great tool that allows you to play Animal Crossing on PC. This is an open-source app that aims to give players the best experience of playing Nintendo games on PC. Moreover, this emulator is available on different platforms such as Windows, Linux, and OSX. To learn how to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons on laptop using this tool, just follow the steps below.
- Get the Windows version of the Ryujinx Switch Emulator on its main web page. Launch once downloaded. Next is to download the .XCI or .NSP file installer on the Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the web.
- Then, go to the Ryujinx Switch Emulator again and proceed to the Options > Settings > Game Directories > Add to browse and select the folder where the game is located.
- Set your game controls on the Input option and save it. You may now start playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons on your Windows PC using Ryujinx Switch Emulator.
Alternative way- ApowerMirror
Animal Crossing: New Horizons cannot be accessed on a computer so it may be difficult to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons on computer as on Nintendo Switch if your computer does not have good memory and graphics card. But you can play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp or other Animal Crossing games on PC by controlling your phone from PC. And ApowerMirror can help you with that. It allows you to cast your mobile phone to PC and play the game on PC.
Extra tips to play the game
Now here are some extra tips for playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Think of these as a guide for you to get started on your very own island. Check them below.
- The game is a real-time with a real-life day for you to progress through.
- Crafting a tool requires your knowledge of its recipe first.
- Unlock new options by paying all your fees.
- Getting iron nuggets from rocks requires you to use a stone axe or a shovel.
- Look for balloons and bottles for free items.
- Always upgrade your inventory.
- Hold down the “A” option to move around your inventory.
- Always check your Nook miles rewards.
- Always check on Nook Cranny’s dropbox.
You can now opt to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons on laptop, PC, or on a TV with the help of Ryujinx Switch Emulator. However, if you find it a hassle to install and set up, you may try the alternative method and play games on PC with ApowerMirror.