AirMore Mind Terms of Service
Welcome to AirMore Mind. By accessing this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. AirMore Mind reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned in its site at any time, as well as seek all remedies in law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions.
By using our services, you shall accept that we provide two types of service, free and paid plans. If you want to have a premium service, you have to pay accordingly.
Free Plan includes:
- Invite collaborators once; Unlimited to be invited;
- Up to 2 mind maps;
- Edit concurrently and collaborate with up to other 2 users;
- Up to 40 nodes
- Export with watermark
- Secure cloud storage
Paid Plan includes:
- Unlimited collaboration files;
- Unlimited mind maps;
- Edit concurrently and collaborate with up to other 14 users;
- Up to 5000 nodes
- Export HD content without watermark
- Secure cloud storage
- Dedicated e-mail help and support
AirMore Mind offers monthly, quarterly, and yearly paid plans. After registration, you can choose a plan that suits you. And you can check your plan status via “My Account”.
Refund Policy: If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 7 days of receipt, you may contact and we will issue a refund.
Special Declaration: You can sign up for a free account and use the free services. Besides the free services, what we provide are paid services.
AirMore Mind has the right to modify the content of paid plans and charge for the services which are offered for free now. We may notify you of the modification of paid plans at relevant pages before action. You can stop using the services anytime if you disagree.
This website and its materials (including, but not limited to texts, graphics, logos, sounds and software) are the copyright material of AirMore Limited. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, duplicated, copied in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of AirMore Limited.
Responsibility for Contents
What you made by AirMore Mind only declare your personal opinions and perspectives. As the content producer, you are responsible for what you upload and publish on AirMore Mind. AirMore Mind can not supervise and control the content made by users so we do not warrant the accuracy, legitimacy, security and integrity of the content.
AirMore Mind assumes no responsibility and liability for the contents, made by users of AirMore Mind nor for the contents on linked external websites. If you infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of others and are claimed for compensation, you shall bear all legal liabilities independently.
With submission of your order, respectively your registration as a user on our websites, you agree to these contracts. AirMore Mind has the right to explain, modify and update this disclaimer. All rights reserved.
- AirMore Mind does not bear any legal liabilities if you encounter personal data disclosure because of your fault such as sharing your account with others.
- AirMore Mind does not bear any legal liabilities if any third-party uses your personal information.
- We encourage users to publish and share content made by AirMore Mind. You are free to publish and share your mind maps unless your contents are in the public domain or you have the right to use them.
- Our moderator has the right to delete the content infringing upon the intellectual property and other legitimate rights.
- You shall aware and take the risk of uploading content to the internet. AirMore Mind does not bear any ensuing consequences.
We’ve taken all the necessary steps to ensure your data security, including data transmission, storage and conversion. While there’s uncertain risk in the process of data transmission, storage and conversion, you shall acknowledge and agree to accept this risk and have already backup your data to reduce loss to lowest.
“AirMore Mind” is the registered trademark of WANGXU TECHNOLOGY (HK) CO., LIMITED. The AirMore Mind trademark is severely prohibited from being used on any product or service which does not belong to AirMore Mind unless it is used with our prior written permission. Otherwise, we will constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of the law.
We always value hearing from our users whether they have any questions, expectations or comments, and are always interested in learning about your suggestions which can promote us to make our software better. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you.