AirMore Mind Cookies Policy
Cookies are small data files automatically sent to your browser when you visit a site. AirMore Mind also uses both our own cookies, as well as third-party cookies, to do a few different things:
- Log you in to our services faster
- Remember preferences and settings
- Keep your account secure
- Better understand how people are using our services, and improve and promote those services based on the retrieved information
- Measure your use of AirMore Mind websites so that we can improve them, tailor our websites to the likely interests, and conduct market research
- Understand your likely interests so that we can provide you more relevant AirMore Mind ads and content on non-AirMore Mind websites
- Run the AirMore Mind Experience Cloud solutions that help our business customers personalize and improve the performance of their websites, apps, and marketing messages
AirMore Mind collects cookies on our Sites and/or Services to capture information about page visits (e.g. “performance cookies.”) This information is anonymous and AirMore Mind uses this information only internally to deliver the most effective content to our visitors. Information from the cookie is used to gauge page popularity, analyze traffic patterns on our Sites and/or Services and guide development of other improvements to our Sites and/or Services.
Targeting, Performance, and Functionality Cookies
In the email programs, AirMore Mind employs several tracking methods (e.g. “targeting, performance, and functionality cookies”). We track “opens” via a tracking pixel in the email which means that we track who opens our e-mail messages and when, as well as we track “clicks” via encoded URLs, where we track whether you click on the links contained in our e-mail messages. This information is used internally only in order to help us deliver relevant messages, and is not shared with any third parties.
Functionality and Necessary Cookies
AirMore Mind does not require that you accept cookies and you may withdraw your consent of using our cookies at any time by adjusting your browser’s privacy settings. However, some functionality on our Sites (e.g. “functionality cookies”), our product or service check-out process, and Services may be disabled if you decline to accept cookies ( e.g. “necessary cookies”).
Opting Out of Cookies
By using the Sites and Services, you consent to the placement of the cookies referenced above. You can, however, set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. You may also change your cookie settings through preference options in our Sites and/or Services, where applicable. We will indicate that upon selecting your preferences, that we will use a cookie to remember your preferences.