Top 3 Screen Mirroring Apps for iPhone 11
Are you considering how easy the interface and the process when choosing? ApowerMirror will best suit you. There are several reasons why this can be one of the most user-friendly tools. One, this app interface can be translated into different languages to suit everyone who will use it. Most especially if you are not a native speaker of the English language. Two, it can mirror across all types of device. This way you won’t have to worry about compatibility issues. And lastly, it is a multi-tasking app. Aside from mirroring, it can also screen record, control and annotate. Can’t wait any longer and want to try it? You can try this reflector app for iPhone 11 by following the steps below.
- Now, connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network
- On your phone, swipe down from the top right side of your phone screen and choose “Screen Mirroring”.
- Then wait until your pc name appears.
- From there, tap the name of your PC and the mirroring will begin.
How about an app that can be compatible with third-party networking device? Try to use AirServer. It is an app that has a similar function like ApowermMirror. Of course, its primary function is to display your iPhone to a PC or TV. In line with that, you can also use the networking device that you are using that can act as a bridge to mirror your phone. Also, you can use Google Cast and Miracast along with AirServer. Basically, this app can turn your phone into a receiver for Airplay for it to become a streaming app for iPhone 11.
- Get the app from your App Store and visit the official site of the app.
- Connect both devices under the same network.
- Now go to your control center and choose Airplay.
- Now choose the name of your PC and tap it. The mirroring will begin.
How about something free? Yes, there is. Airplay is a built-in feature added on all iOS devices platform. However, this is only compatible with Apple TV and Mac. Although the mirroring capability is built-in, as part of its limitation, it only works across Apple devices. If you have one, it will be beneficial for you. If you think you are ready to use this mirror app for iPhone 11 read the instructions below.
- Download and install this on your PC or TV by visiting this website https://apps.apple.com/us/app/screen-mirroring-app/id1463795337.
- Now connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your phone, go to your control center and choose “AirPlay”.
- Wait until your PC/TV name appears.
- Tap the name of your PC/ TV to begin mirroring.
The list of mirroring apps below are all helpful and easy to use. Now choosing among them will be your call. Just consider which tool you thin where you can benefit the most.