iPhones are fully equipped to enable users to play high-quality games. However, the small iPhone screen often hinders users from experiencing maximum gaming enjoyment. Currently, there are no easy solutions on how to play iPhone games on PC or Mac, but one of the possible ways is to use a simulator to run the iPhone game apps on your PC or Mac. Thanks to marvelous simulator technology, not only can you play Android games on PC, but also you can play iPhone games on a large screen by using the following two methods.
Two Feasible Ways on How to Play iPhone Games on PC
ApowerMirror – Display iPhone Games on a PC or Mac
If you want to cast your iPhone games to a big screen and play it using your mouse and keyboard, the best way is ApowerMirror, which is a popular screen mirroring application designed for iOS and Android devices. It is compatible with Windows and Mac interfaces. For iPhone with AirPlay capability, ApowerMirror can clearly and instantly display iPhone screen on PC or Mac.
- Connect both devices using a lightning cable. Just wait for it to detect your PC. Once detected, tap the Trust on your iPhone.
- Now, on your PC, click Already trusted then your iPhone will be automatically connected.
- Pair your iPhone and PC via BlueTooth. Then you can play iOS game on PC.
iPadian – The Most-Used App to Play iPhone Games on PC
iPadian is a useful simulator that offers you the opportunity to make your Windows PC take on your iPhone’s or iPad’s interface. There are free and premium versions of iPadian, and we strongly recommend spending $10 for the premium iPadian, so that you can run different iOS apps like Clash of Clans, WhatsApp, Facebook on your PC.
- Download and launch iPadian on your Windows PC.
- Double click the iPadian icon and you will see that some well-known apps have already installed.
- Navigate to its app store to install some iPhone games apps you like, and then use these apps just as you would operate on your iPad. In this way, you can play iPhone games on PC.
You will also notice the obvious shortcomings of iPadian: if you use iPadian, you are only allowed to use apps from iPadian’s store, which means you cannot access apps from Apple’s store. If you want to play iPhone games on your PC, make sure such games are specially designed for the iPadian simulator. Although there are many games and apps available on iPadian’s store, it is still quite limited when compared to Apple’s App Store.
QuickTime Player – How to Play iPhone Game on Mac
For those who want to run your iPhone games on a Mac screen smoothly, a handy tool you can try is QuickTime Player. It is user-friendly and will display the game interface on your Mac.
- Connect your iPhone to the Mac via a USB cord.
- Launch this app on your Mac once your iPhone is connected.
- Head to the “File” tab in the menu bar and select “New Movie Recording”.
- Usually, the Facetime HD Camera option is chosen by default, but you can click it and choose the iPhone from the list.
- From the QuickTime video window, tap on the green traffic light and you have changed your Mac into a perfect game place. Then you can play iPhone games on Mac with ease.
The methods mentioned above are not silver bullets to play iPhone games on PC or Mac, but they indeed give us possibilities to make do so. If any reader finds any better workable solutions that enable users to run iPhone games on a PC or Mac, we warmly welcome you to let us know in comments below.