Have you ever heard about Xiaomi Devices? You might have heard about it somewhere or seen it from stores. Xiaomi is a Chinese electronics company that produces mobile devices, applications, laptops, bags, televisions, shoes, and a lot more. So far, the products released are very competitive in the market. Little by little Xiaomi is getting known not only in China but also in other foreign countries. One noticeable feature that you will like about their electronic devices (most especially mobile phones) is the screen and video quality. It is likely to become one of the most used phones soon. On the other hand, you can also, enjoy the quality it offers by mirroring Xiaomi to PC. Three apps were reviewed so you can choose which one will suit you best.
How to Mirror Xiaomi Phone to PC
Multi-purpose, multi-tasking without compromising is ApowerMirror’s strength. That is why most people find this tool to be very useful. Basically, this was made to mirror your device across all device platforms. Yes, that also includes flagship phones from different phone companies. Also, this supports mirroring with iOS devices. For computers, you can use Windows and Mac OS. Aside from that you can also screen record, annotate, and remotely control your phone from your PC. You can learn more about on how to screen mirror Xiaomi to PC using ApowerMirror by reading through the steps below.
- Download the app by clicking the button below.
- Connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network. You can also connect via USB cable if you prefer to.
- On your phone, launch the app and click the “M” button
- Now, follow the path “Choose PC name” > “screen mirroring”> “Start now” and then the mirroring will begin.
Note: This tool also can mirror Samsung S10 to PC and other phones line iPhone and LG devices
Primarily ApowerManager was developed to help you manage your files on your phone. And in order to separate videos from documents and music files. But did you also know that this tool has a desktop software that you can use to import and export your files either wired or wirelessly? In addition, there is also the “Reflect” feature that you can use to maximize the reflection when you mirror Xiaomi to computer. Yes, there is. You can check it out below.
- Download ApowerManager using the buttons below.
- Next, connect your phone to your PC by using a USB cable. Wait until your phone is recognized.
- Now from the main interface of the tool on your computer, click the “Reflect” button to enlarge the size of the reflector of the tool.
Note: You do not need extra procedures because the phone is mirrored as soon as the connection has been established.
Mi PC Suite
Mi PC suite is a file manager software program developed for Mi phone users. This is to ease the mind of Mi devices users. Through this app you won’t have to worry about if your phone will be compatible on your PC when you are transferring files. Aside from that it has a built-in mirroring feature similar to ApowerManager. This way you can cast Xiaomi phone to PC. You can go with this first if you want to. However, it does not provide the same quality of service as those apps intentionally made for mirroring. This extra feature was added in the case that you will need it. Use the tool by following the steps below.
- Download the app by going to Mi’s official website
- Now launch the application and get a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Wait until your phone is detected.
- Now, click on the “Screen Cast” icon to make the phone screen bigger.
Mirror Xiaomi to PC has never been this easy. This is all thanks to the never-ending innovations of our technology. Among the tools reviewed, ApowerMirror is the best since they are all technically file managers.