There are many ways you can mirror Samsung Galaxy S10 to PC. Using mirroring applications, you can project your Android to your PC. Moreover, you can also work your Android device right from your computer by using your mouse, keyboard, or touch display. Tasks like texting, launching apps, streaming videos, playing games, and many more. Indeed, screen mirroring links your device to the same Wi-Fi server or to a network presented by the streaming device to cast the smaller screen device to a larger screen display. Given below are the solutions to project your Samsung Galaxy S10 Android device to your PC.
How to Mirror Samsung Galaxy S10 to PC
ApowerMirror is an application whereby users can stream videos, play mobile games, and make impressive presentations. This program is compatible with Android devices running OS version of 5.0 and above, and iOS devices with AirPlay capability. It also enables you to control your phone from your PC, which makes it more convenient to use especially for gamers. In that case, you can command your game’s character using the keyboard of your PC, which makes it less of a hassle for you to play. Sharing photos and videos will be so much fun with your friends. Moreover, it also lets you display your presentation to your colleagues seamlessly. Furthermore, sending messages will be more convenient and easy by using your PC’s keyboard. Follow the instructions below screen mirroring Samsung Galaxy S10 to PC.
- Download and install the application on your Chromebook and Samsung S10. Launch it afterwards.
- Using your Samsung S10, roll down and tap the “M” icon. Select the name of your PC to link.
- NOTE: Make sure that both of your devices are connected to the same WI-Fi server.
- Lastly, choose “Phone Screen Mirroring” then tap “Start now” to begin using your S10 on your PC.
Vysor is an extension of Google Chrome browser that enables you to connect your smartphone for this application. This extension allows you to control your phone from your PC using the mouse and keyboard of your PC without rooting it. It offer both a free trial and a paid version. In the free version, you mirror at an uncertain screen resolution and take screenshots. In the paid version, the screen resolution is higher, you can run in full-screen scale, drag and drop files, and can connect via Wi-Fi. To mirror Samsung S10 to computer using Vysor, check the steps below.
- Launch Chrome and install Vysor from the Chrome Web Store. Then connect your phone via USB cable. Then, allow USB debugging.
- Once the USB debugging access has been granted, the Vysor app will be shown on the chrome app interface. Tap it to open.
- Once opened, tap the “View” button beside the name of your phone on the Vysor window to start installing the application on your phone.
- Your S10 is now mirrored onto your PC.
Wondershare MirrorGo is a handy tool that helps you to cast Samsung S10 phone to PC. Moreover, this tool allows you to your phone’s screen, play mobile games with a mouse, reply to SMS and social media, as well as to transfer files from phone to PC or vice-versa. Other than that, these activities can also be altered to run in the background or may also be turned off when playing an uninterrupted game. Below is the procedue to use this tool.
- Download the MirrorOP sender to your S10.
- Download the Windows version of the app MirrorOP receiver on your PC.
- Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Run the application on both devices and it will automatically search for each other.
- Your S10 is now mirrored to your PC.
These tools will help you cast your Android to a Chromebook. These tools are the easiest and fastest ways to connect your device to your PC or vice-versa without any hassle. Among the three, ApowerMirror is the most convenient and reliable to use when mirroring your Samsung S10 phone to PC. With highlighted features and a more friendly-user interface, screen mirroring has never been this easy and accessible.