If you’re looking for an affordable smartphone packed with great features, you will certainly enjoy using iQOO mobile phones. These are the new midrange mobile phones ideal for gaming. However, it has certain limitations you might encounter while using it including connecting your phone to another device such as the computer. To help you with this, we’ve come up below the tools you can use to mirror iQOO phone to PC. These tools are not just easy to use but some are also free of charge.
How to Mirror iQOO Phone to PC
It’s so easy to cast iQOO phone to PC with LetsView. This smart application lets you display your newest phone to other devices without experiencing any chromatic aberration on the interface. Moreso, LetsView is a free mirroring application but even so, it has several mirroring tools you can use apart from casting such as screen recording and screen capturing.
- Search for LetsView and install it on your devices. You may also use the download buttons below.
- Open the application on your phone and pc.
- Wait for the app to detect your PC, tap its name, select Phone Screen Mirroring and click Start Now to mirror.
Aside from LetsView, you can also try to stream iQOO phone to PC using ApowerMirror. It’s an advanced mirroring application that applies mainstream mirroring technology which enables users to enjoy screen mirroring without hassle. With ApowerMirror, you can also screen share your iQOO phone to 4 devices all at once. If you’re also planning on playing games on your computer, this app can also do that. In addition, you can utilize your games using your computer’s mouse and keyboard.
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your iQOO phone and computer.
- Connect your devices under the same WIFI network. Launch the app afterward.
- On your phone, click the asterisk on the upper right corner of your screen and enter the PIN code displayed on your pc to start mirroring.
You may also try using AirServer to mirror iQOO phone to computer. It can turn any device into a universal screen mirroring receiver. AirServer usually works on computers like Windows 7 to 10, Mac, and Chromebook. If ApowerMirror can mirror 4 devices all at once, this one goes up to 9 active connections. However, this is a paid application. So if you’re planning on using it, you might need to choose between its available quotations.
- Download AirServer and AirServer Connect on your iQOO phone.
- Launch the app and click the Scan icon on the upper right corner and scan the QR code displayed on your PC to mirror.
Lastly, we have VNC Viewer. Out of all the apps mentioned in this article, this is the only app for Android without password protection but uses end-to-end encryption technology to ensure data protection from unauthorized access. Aside from reflecting your phone to pc, it also allows its users to transfer files from Android phones to computers easily. It’s easy to use but you need to avail a premium account to fully utilize the app.
- Install VNC server on your PC and VNC viewer on your iQOO phone.
- Open the app and Sign in to your account to mirror.
Using all the tools rounded up in this article, you can easily cast your iQOO phone to a computer. Since iQOO is now launching high-end smartphones, these tools are just the perfect partners for it.