For those who access more information from iPhone than any device else, a big screen to get their iPhone content can be a compelling option. If iPhone users know ways to mirror iPhone to Android TV, they can enjoy music, videos, and various web information etc. on a larger Android TV screen. Thanks to the magic of mirroring, there are many solutions available to allow iPhone content mirrored to your Android TV.
Easiest Tips and Tricks to Mirror iPhone to Android TV
ApowerMirror – Wireless Mirror iPhone to Android TV
ApowerMirror is a popular screen mirroring app for Android and iOS devices. It is widely used to mirror mobile content to your Windows PC, Mac, and Android TV. Unlike other competitors, this software offers a clean and easy user interface. To mirror iPhone to Android TV using ApowerMirror, you can have a look at the following steps:
- Link your Android TV with your PC via HDMI cable.
- Enter “Input” on your TV’s remote control, choose HDMI and then you will see your PC screen mirrored to TV.
- Download and install this app on your PC before you can stream iPhone to Android TV.
- Make sure your iPhone and PC are set under the same WiFi network.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Choose “AirPlay Mirroring” and “Apowersoft” if your iPhone runs iOS 10 or above.
- Tap “AirPlay”, select “Apowersoft” and then click “Mirroring” for iPhones below iOS 10.
- Once finished, you can stream iPhone to PC and enjoy your iPhone media files on your PC’s big screen. With the help of HDMI cable, you can indirectly mirror iPhone to Android TV.
Another amazing feature of this app is that you can receive and send text messages from Mac or PC. Due to its steady performance, it is widely used by iPhone users.
Chromecast – Steadily Mirror iPhone to Android TV
Chromecast is a media streaming device which you can use to stream the entertainment from your mobile to your TVs, such as music, videos, games, and many other media files. Chromecast can work with a wide range of devices, like TV, Android phone and tablet, iPad, iPhone and Mac, Windows PC and even Chromebook. It is easy to get started to connect iPhone to Android TV using Chromecast.
- Plug your Chromecast into your TV.
- Connect your USB cable to the USB port of your TV and connect the other end of the USB cable to the Chromecast.
- Set your iPhone and Chromecast under the same network.
- Download and install the latest Google Home app on your iPhone.
- Choose a Chromecast-enabled app, press the broadcast button on your iPhone and then it will show on your TV screen.
In this way, you can cast your iPhone to your Android TV screen. Contents from lots of popular services like Netflix, YouTube, Pandora will be mirrored to your Android TV screen.
Although there are various options on how to mirror iPhone to Android TV, the methods mentioned above, in our view, are the easiest and most affordable after careful comparison. Please check constantly for this article as we will frequently update more tips on this topic.