Hisense TV is one of the best budget TVs available, offering high-quality graphics and support for different graphic screen resolutions such as 4K, Full HD, and HD. It can also deliver quality photos, videos, and other visual content. However, its native screen casting function is only available for Android devices. However, if you are an Apple user and are trying to figure out the best way to connect your iPhone to your Hisense Smart TV, there are some options; they may seem complicated at first, but we have prepared this guide to help you figure out how to easily solve this problem. Read on to find the best solutions!
How to Connect iPhone to Hisense Smart TV?
TV Assist works as a DLNA media server that allows you to stream your iPhone videos, photos, and music to your TV. This app is compatible with devices running iOS 8.0 or later. With TV Assist, you can play your media to supported DLNA devices such as Smart TVs, game consoles, media players and more. Along with streaming your own files to your TV, you may also browse any online media from different social networking sites including Facebook and Instagram, as well as play videos on community sites such as YouTube and Flickr. Unfortunately, it does not allow you to play videos on other applications and it does not support all file types. To learn how to connect iPhone to Hisense smart TV, you may refer to the instructions below.
- First, download the app on your iPhone and install it once it has downloaded completely.
- Next, launch TV Assist on your devices. Make sure that both your Smart TV and iPhone are linked to the same wireless server. Then, connect your device to TV.
- Now, run the program on your iOS device and open a media file you wish to cast onto your TV. When you choose to play a video, tap on “Play Videos”.
- When it’s connected, you can start playing any media files from your iPhone to your Hisense Smart TV.
Another way on how to connect iPhone to Hisense TV is through AirServer. This is a well-known screen mirroring app which enables you to cast content from your iPhone to your Smart TV. Aside from casting to TV, it also supports screen mirroring from any AirPlay, Miracast or Google cast enabled device. With this, you can stream media from popular sites like YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music without worrying about internet connectivity lost for it creates a network for guest. Furthermore, it will not require you to sign in your account in order to sync your device to TV. This way your personal information won’t be shared with the TV. On the other hand, here’s a simple guide if you want to learn how to mirror iPhone to Hisense TV using AirServer.
- To get started, download the app and install it on both your iPhone and TV.
- Go to Control Center on your iDevice and tap on “Screen Mirroring” to show the detected devices.
- From the available devices, choose the name of your TV and your iPhone should be streamed onto your TV.
Extra Tip: ApowerMirror
The previous methods enable you to cast your iPhone to Hisense Smart TV. Yet if you need to cast your iPhone to TV but you only have computer to serve as receiving device, you can make use of a third-party app called ApowerMirror to reflect your iPhone to your TV. This is one of the best alternative ways of how to connect Hisense TV to iPhone. ApowerMirror is a cross-platform mirroring app designed to share screens among various devices while retaining high quality. Also, you can use it to display three multiple devices at the same time. To mirror your device to TV using this alternative, all you have to do is follow these instructions.
- Download and install the program on your iPhone and PC.
- Next, connect your PC to TV using an HDMI cable.
- Once your PC is displayed on your TV, launch both apps on your iPhone and PC. Also, make sure to connect them to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone, scroll up to see the Control Center. Tap “Screen Mirroring” and select the name of your device to connect.
Tips: You can also use ApowerMirror to mirror screen from iPhone to PC.
These are the most practical ways if you want to know how to connect Hisense TV to iPhone. With methods, you can now watch your favorite movies or play a game on a much wider screen. The first two methods allow you to cast wirelessly, which is way convenient for streaming media. However, the high-quality output that ApowerMirror as well as its abilities to connect between multiple devices at once makes it a great all-around choice that will allow you to do much more than simply cast your iPhone screen to your Hisense Smart TV. The first two options certainly work, but ApowerMirror is a great alternative that gives you extra flexibility that other solutions just don’t offer.