How to Connect iPhone to Hisense Smart TV?
Obviously, there are several ways to connect iPhone to Hisense TV. You can either use networking hardware like USB plug-ins, receivers or you can make use of a third-party app called ApowerMirror. Not many may know, ApowerMirror can help you reflect your iPhone to your TV. It is a cross-platform mirroring app designed to share screens among various devices while retaining high quality. Also, you can use it to display three multiple devices at the same time. To mirror your device to TV using this alternative, all you have to do is follow these instructions.
- Download and install the program on your iPhone and PC. You can use the download button below for your convenience.
- Launch the app on both devices and make sure they are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
- On your phone, tap the “M” located at the bottom center and tap the name of your TV.
- Finally, tap “Phone screen Mirroring” and the mirroring will then begin.
- Get an HDMI cable and connect on your computer and TV. Make sure the source of your TV is on HDMI.
Tips: You can also use ApowerMirror to mirror screen from iPhone to PC.
Connect iPhone to Hisense TV is by using a Miracast ready tool called LetsView. Certainly the best and convenient tool. The Miracast feature allows you to mirror your iPhone without downloading any app on your TV. Just Launch the app on your phone and wait for it to detect your TV. More than that, it can screen record, and screen capture. So if you there are instances you need to record the activity on your screen, you can just click the record button. Meanwhile, a guide is written below to walk you through on how to use it.
- Get the app downloaded on your phone. Use the button below to directly get it.
- Now, connect your phone to the Wi-Fi server where your TV is connected.
- Launch the app on your TV and get the pin from the screen interface. Now on your pin click the first icon at the upper right side of the interface.
- From the home screen of your phone, swipe up to reveal your control center. Tap on screen mirroring .
- Finally, tap the name of your TV. The mirroring will soon begin.
TV Assist works as a DLNA media server that allows you to stream your iPhone videos, photos, and music to your TV. This app is compatible with devices running iOS 8.0 or later. With TV Assist, you can play your media to supported DLNA devices such as Smart TVs, game consoles, media players and more. Along with streaming your own files to your TV, streaming to sites like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are supported. Unfortunately, not all video gaming app is supported. To learn how to connect iPhone to Hisense smart TV, you may refer to the instructions below.
- First, download the app on your iPhone and install it once it has downloaded completely.
- Next, launch TV Assist on your devices. Make sure that both your Smart TV and iPhone are linked to the same wireless server. Then, connect your device to TV.
- Now, run the program on your iOS device and open a media file you wish to cast onto your TV. When you choose to play a video, tap on “Play Videos”.
- When it’s connected, you can start playing any media files from your iPhone to your Hisense Smart TV.
Another way on how to connect iPhone to Hisense TV is through AirServer. This is a well-known screen mirroring app which enables you to cast content from your iPhone to your Smart TV. Aside from casting to TV, it also supports screen mirroring from any AirPlay, Miracast or Google cast enabled device. With this, you can stream media from popular sites like YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music without worrying about internet connectivity lost for it creates a network for guest. On the other hand, here’s a simple guide if you want to learn how to mirror iPhone to Hisense TV using AirServer.
- To get started, download the app and install it on both your iPhone and TV.
- Go to Control Center on your iDevice and tap on “Screen Mirroring” to show the detected devices.
- From the available devices, choose the name of your TV and your iPhone should be streamed onto your TV.
These are the most practical ways if you want to know how to connect Hisense TV to iPhone. With methods, you can now watch your favorite movies or play a game on a much wider screen. The first two methods allow you to cast wirelessly, which is way convenient for streaming media. However, the high-quality output that ApowerMirror as well as its abilities to connect between multiple devices at once makes it a great all-around choice that will allow you to do much more than simply cast your iPhone screen to your Hisense Smart TV. The first two options certainly work, but ApowerMirror is a great alternative that gives you extra flexibility that other solutions just don’t offer.