The new version of the OS Android 8.0 Oreo gives a huge stir in the Android market. It holds all your expectations towards an operating system, including project treble, notifications, funny emojis, faster booting performance, as well as other systematical improvements. In order to show its good performance, you may record the screen when using apps and playing games. However, you may take your time on exploring the specifications of this updated version of Android Oreo. Herein, we’ll show you two practical ways to record Android 8.0 Oreo screen.
Best ways to record Android 8.0 Oreo screen
ApowerMirror – An Easy-to-use Tool on PC
ApowerMirror is an integrated tool that allows users to mirror phone screen to PC, take a screenshot, and record phone screen on PC. To record Android phone screen, ApowerMirror should be the first choice because it’s easy to use; with two clicks, you can get the recording done in a second. Follow the simple guide below to record screen on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Step 1: Download and install ApwerMirror on your computer.
Step 2: Connect your Android 8.0 phone to PC. You have two ways to do this.
Method 1: Via USB cable
- Turn on USB debugging. On your Android phone, go to “Settings” > “Developer options” > “USB debugging”, turn on USB debugging.
- Connect your phone to PC. Launch ApowerMirror on your computer, then the app will be instantly downloaded on your phone. Also, your phone will be connected to PC successfully.
Method 2: Via WiFi
If you want to connect your phone to PC via WiFi, connect your phone and PC to the same WiFi network.
- Launch ApowerMirror app on your Android 8.0 phone.
- Tap the blue mirror button to search for devices.
- Select the computer whose name begins with “Apowersoft”, and then your phone will be connected to PC wirelessly.
Once connected, tap on “START NOW” on your phone to allow this app to capture your screen.
Step 3: Click on the recorder icon on the right side of the app, then it will start recording your Android Oreo screen.
Step 4: Click on the same recorder icon to stop recording when you finished it.
The recorded video will be saved automatically. Afterwards, you can click on “Open Folder” to check it. Here is a how-to video.
Apowersoft Screen Recorder – A Practical Tool on Android 8.0 Phone
When it comes to Android screen recording, Apowersoft Screen Recorder should also be taken into account. Being free yet useful, it is a good Android screen recorder. You can pause and resume the recording anytime while the recording is in progress in order to guarantee the effects of recording. Read on to learn how to record Android 8.0 Oreo Screen.
- Download the install Apowersoft Screen Recorder on your Android 8.0 phone.
- Launch the app, set the configurations according to your own using habits.
- Tap the recorder button, and click on “START NOW” to starting recording.
- You can pause and resume the recording as well. Once done, click the same recorder icon to stop recording.
The recorded content will be saved to the specified folder. You can open to see it.
Regarding Android 8.0 Oreo screen recorder, the above-mentioned tools are practical. But they are suitable for different people. There is no doubt that, for those who are sitting in front of a computer most of the time, ApowerMirror will be the best. While for those who love playing Android phones instead of a computer, Apowersoft Screen Recorder should go first.