Mirroring your iPhone on your TV can let you enjoy your saved movies and other videos more clearly on a large screen. Furthermore, you could also share videos with family members with great ease. Panasonic, a well-known appliance provider, has released the Panasonic Viera TV, which lets you cast multimedia contents on TV. However, many users think that it is so hard to mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV. Luckily, there are ways which can help you display your iPhone screen on your Panasonic TV.
Workable Ways to Mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Panasonic TV with Panasonic TV Remote 2
Panasonic TV Remote 2 is an advanced TV controlling application made for Panasonic Viera TV. This can help users in making easy operations such as remote controlling the TV and sharing the contents of the iPhone on the TV. When using this app, you first need to install it on your iPhone and ensure that both the iPhone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Here is how to mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV using this app.
- Launch the app and then select your Viera TV listed on your phone screen. The devices will then be paired with each other.
- On the left part of the tool is where you can see the menu icons.
- Select “Swipe & Share” so that you can view all your media files.
- Choose from images, videos, and audio for enjoyment.
- Play the video on your phone and they will be played on your Panasonic Viera TV.
Mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV using YouTube App
Aside from using the Panasonic’s TV Remote 2 app, you can also use the YouTube app for screen mirroring iPhone to TV. With this method, you cannot directly take full control of your iPhone on the TV. Instead, you can just play YouTube videos on a bigger TV screen. Just make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Here are the steps for screen mirroring iPhone to Panasonic TV.
- Launch the YouTube app on your iPhone.
- Click the casting icon in the upper part of the YouTube app.
- Wait for them to be paired and then play the YouTube video that you want to stream on a bigger screen.
- Tap on the casting icon on your phone again for disconnection.
Tips on How to Mirror iPhone to PC
If you think that mirroring your iPhone to TV is complicated, then just mirror it on your computer. In this case, you can just use ApowerMirror. This is a mirroring app which can help you stream iPhone to PC or laptop.
All you need to do is download the app on your PC and then launch it. Next, scroll up the menu to reveal Control Center. Choose “Screen Mirroring” and select the name of your PC. Your phone’s screen will then be mirrored on the computer. Choose the video file that you want to watch and it will be played on the PC. Aside from that, you can also take a screenshot and record the activity you do on your phone’s screen by using the buttons on the right part of the tool.
The above contents sum up the two ways to mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV. Both of them are helpful and convenient. Which do you think is good for you? Have you got other ways to make this possible? Leave a comment below.