PowerPoint is Microsoft’s widely used presentation program that enables you to make slideshow presentations where you can discuss and present your ideas in a fascinating way. When you make presentations at class, meetings or conferences, you may use a slideshow to support your discussion, and that slideshow is much easier when you use or control PowerPoint from iPhone. Moreover, the advantage of controlling PowerPoint using your iPhone is that you can see the next slide, so even if you go far from your computer and wants to be closer to your audience, you can still see your notes. You can also put additional notes on the slides, cross out or draw something and a lot more. You could employ these alterations while presenting. Read on the following ways to start controlling PowerPoint using your iPhone.
Top 3 Ways to Control PowerPoint from iPhone
PPT Remote Pro
Controlling your PowerPoint and Keynote presentation remotely has never been easier by using PPT Remote Pro. Just connect both devices under the same internet connection. With this tool, you can control PowerPoint from iOS and can change slide with a single click, swipe or the volume buttons using your iPhone. In addition, you can get access to a lot of features that will help you to improve your ability to bring the presentation as smooth as possible.
- Go to the official link then download and install PPT Remote Pro on your PC. Launch it and select the IP address of your internet connection then click “On” button.
- On your iPhone, open the application. The phone will automatically detect your PC. Just click “Start” button to control your PPT using your iPhone.
Power Remote Pro
Next is Power Remote Pro. This tool is a PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, PDF and Word clicker for Windows & Mac, supporting Dual-Channel Tech, Internet Connection, Previews, and Notes. Moreover, clicker for PPT Control iPhone app comes with a dual-channel connection that will ensure that you will never lose connection when you remote control PowerPoint from iPhone during a presentation. You can also use it in a single channel mode. It’s a-synchronized-Coding-Validation-Tech is one of the fastest, more precise, and reliable than other ordinary physical remotes. Read on the following steps to start controlling presentations using this tool.
- Download and install Power Remote Pro on PC and on iPhone then launch it afterwards.
- On your iPhone, scan the QR code if both devices are not on the same Wi-Fi server. If both devices are under the same internet connection, your iPhone is able to find your PC automatically. Just tap “START” button to connect.
- Now you can control the PowerPoint presentation.
Mobile Mouse is a server tool to aid the Mobile Mouse App for iOS users. It instantly makes your iDevice into a trackpad and a wireless mouse or remote for your computer. This application utilizes a built-in accelerometer to make an interpretation of your hand movements into mouse activities on your screen. It can likewise work as a trackpad, enabling you on how to control PowerPoint from iPhone with a single finger. Below are the guidelines on how to use this application.
- Download and install Mobile Mouse on both PC and iPhone.
- After installing on PC, create a password on the server settings window.
- On your iPhone, launch the Mobile Mouse and tap the “gears” icon on the upper left hand of the phone’s screen.
- Tap the name of the Mobile Mouse server to connect. If that does not work, just input the IP address and the port number of your Mobile Mouse server settings on PC and tap “Done” to connect.
These tools are very useful the fact that they do not only provide options for controlling PowerPoint slideshows but enable you to control Keynote, Google Slides, PDF and Word documents too by just using your iPhone device. Furthermore, these apps require no root privilege and are available at the App Store.