Nowadays, videos like advertisements, tutorials, presentations, product reviews, and others are very useful in different industries. Compressing video files is very important because some of the social media platforms have limits regarding the size of the video. If you’re sending a video through email, there is usually a file size limit for the video you can upload. So if you’re wondering how to compress videos into a smaller size, dig deep into this article. Here, we’ve gathered the free video compressor from different operating systems for mobile phones like Android, iOS, and online.
Best Free Video Compressor Online
Wondershare Online UniConverter
Wondershare Online UniConverter is an online tool that is capable of compressing video size without losing quality. This tool is accessible with different web browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. Aside from being an online tool, it also has a desktop version for both Windows and Mac computers. Meanwhile, you can also use this tool in downloading video and converting it to MP3.
- Capable of compressing videos by batch.
- It allows you to compress videos from Dropbox and Google Drive directly.
- It almost supports the most popular video formats for compression.
- There are few tools with different and better optimization profile.
Next, we have Clideo. This is an excellent tool that can help you to compress mp4 video to smaller size online. You can use this to reduce the video’s file size before uploading to some of the popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagrams, and a lot more. This tool is perfect for beginners because of its straightforward user interface. There are few tools with different and better optimization profile.
- It works with useful video formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB, and more rare ones.
- This tool provides different functions that you can use to edit the video.
- It can convert videos via the link address of the video
- It doesn’t allows you to select your preferred video size.
The last online tool that you can utilize to compress the file size of the video is FreeConvert. Using this tool allows you to upload videos from Google Drive, Dropbox, URL, and your computer’s local drive. This tool allows you to configure the video codec, target size, and output quality before compressing the video file. Check this tool if you’re wondering on how to compress video files without losing quality.
- It has a user-friendly interface interface.
- Can convert videos for up to 1 GB file size.
- No batch conversion.
How to Compress a Video on Android
If you’re looking for a mobile video compressor app for Android phones, here is VidCompact. This app can trim and compress a video file without losing any quality of the video’s original quality. Aside from that, this app can also convert video files into an MP3 file in just a few simple taps. Meanwhile, it has a “My Studio” section to stream the compressed video and audio file.
- It is easy to download an app from Google Play Store.
- It allows you to perform batch conversion.
- Ads are popping up while using the application.
Video Transcoder is a mobile application with an open-source program FFmpeg to transcode video files from one format to another. This enables you to compress videos from different formats like AVI, FLV, GIF, MP4, OGG, and a lot more. This is free, and an open-source app can also convert videos to a different format and to MP3 file. Download the app to have an idea on how to reduce video file size on Android phone.
- Enables you to customize the basic video setting before compressing.
- It supports video codecs like H.264, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and more.
- There is no batch video compress option.
Video Compressor by Sunshine
The last app for Android phones that you can use to reduce the video’s file size with a simple step is Video Compressor by Sunshine. This app can help you save for up to 90% of the phone’s memory without affecting the video quality. Aside from that, this enables you to optimize the memory space by deleting, saving, and overwriting the compressed video. This can help you with how to compress a video on Android phones with ease.
- It allows you to compress the video with Full HD, HD, and SD quality.
- Capable of compressing large file videos.
- It comes along with a lot of ads while using the app.
How to Compress a Video on iPhone
Video Compressor Pro
Video Compressor Pro is a full-featured video editor that allows you to convert, compress and trim videos for free. Furthermore, you can use this tool on how to compress a video on iPhone with great ease. This video compressor app is also available for Android smartphones. With these, it allows you to share the video from different social media platforms without experience any hassle.
- It has smart and intuitive user interface.
- Allows you to share the videos to different platforms directly.
- It supports almost all video formats.
- Advanced settings can be difficult for first-time users
Video Compress & Editor
Video Compress & Editor is the last app that you can use on how to compress video on iPhone. Aside from that, this app is also capable of cropping, trimming, cutting, splitting, merging, and rotating videos in Camera Roll. In addition, it allows you to save the video in the popular aspect ratios from different video sharing sites. Meanwhile, it has a 40% compression improvement over traditional H.264 Codec on its latest update.
- It allows you to adjust the frame rate in compressing video.
- Supports single and batch video compression.
- Provides preview function before saving the compressed video.
- There is an in-app purchases to unlock the premium features of the tool.
To sum it up, these are the best video compression software for Android, iOS, and even web browsers. Also, these can help you to reduce the file size of the video with great ease. Aside from that, we’ve also listed the pros and cons of the app so that you can choose your desired template quickly. For more suggestions, feel free to write your comment down below.
Leave a Comment