Best 6 Apps to Change Background of a Photo White
- Apowersoft Bg Remover (Android&iOS)
- Pro Knockout-Mix (iOS)
- Make Background Transparent (Android)
- Automatic Background Eraser (Android)
- CutOut (iOS)
- Background Eraser (iOS)
Apowersoft Bg Remover
- User’s rating: 4.6
- System requirements: iOS 9.1 or later & Android 4.1 and up
- Size: 75.1 MB for iOS & 15 M for Android
The first app to change background of a photo to white is none other than Apowersoft Bg Eraser. This app is compatible with both Android and iOS and can easily remove any unwanted background from any photo using either its Auto and Manual remover tools. Change or add a new background. Not only with white color, but also other solid colors, backdrop templates, and custom images. More than that, Apowersoft Bg Remover supports almost all photo formats like JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, and TIFF. Likewise, the original image quality of your file will be kept.
- Download and install the app from the Play Store or App Store
- Open the app, tap “Remove Background” to upload the image that you will use.
- Then wait until the process of removing the background is done. Next, tap “Change Background”, then choose “Color” and select the color that you need.
- Once settled, hit the “Save HD” button located at the upper right corner of the interface.
- User’s rating: 4.6
- System requirements: iOS 8.0 or later
- Size: 107.1 MB
Another white background app for photos for iOS is Pro-Knockout-Mix. This app provides multiple cutout tools like automatic, manually, hair refines, and edge refines tools that you may use for deleting the old background from your photo. Then after you remove the background you may change it by setting a new color for your background And because the app has a simple interface, it will be easy for anyone to navigate to create a new image.
- Install the application from the App Store.
- Run the app, tap “Cut-out”, then the “Album” icon to upload the photo from your phone library.
- Then using one of the remover tools, manually delete the background of your photo. Once deleted, tap the “Next” and “Import” icon.
- Next, select “JPG with White Background” to save your photo with a white background.
Make Background Transparent
- User’s rating: 4.6
- System requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
- Size: 10 M
Make Background Transparent is a white out background app that you may rely on if you have an Android. This app will delete backgrounds from an image to make it transparent with its Auto, Extract, and Manual tools. Then it will allow you to change the image background to white by setting the color with the color wheel. Moreover, you may use its other built-in beautiful HD background designs. Also, you may use the background from your phone gallery, as well as share it directly to different social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Go to the Play Store to install the app on your Android device.
- First, tap the “Start Remove” button to get the image from your phone gallery. Then crop the photo the way you want it to be.
- You will be directed to another window, using one of the remover tools to delete the old background then tap “Next”.
- Tap the “Color” icon and set the white color as your new background.
- Once done, tap the “Save” icon located at the lower right corner.
Automatic Background Eraser
- User’s rating: 4.4
- System requirements: Android 4.1 and up
- Size: 4.6 M
If you are looking for another app to put white background on photos using your Android phone, Automatic Background Eraser is one of the best for you. This app is made for photo editing and background removal. With the help of your finger, just touch and the remover tools like the Auto, Lasso, and Manual tool, you can delete the unwanted background and change it into white. However, this app doesn’t provide any built-in background designs or colors except plain white and black.
- Get the app from Play Store, and open it once installed.
- To start, get the image that you need by tapping the “Gallery” button.
- Then, erase the unwanted background from a photo using among the remover tools.
- Next, tap the “Square” button that you will see at the lower part of the screen to have the white background that you need.
- Finally, hit the check mark icon to download your file.
- User’s rating: 4.6
- System requirements: iOS 9.0 or later
- Size: 73.1 MB
This simple white background app called CutOut can make your task easy on your iOS device. This app can quickly erase any similar colored area automatically using its Auto Remove tool. Also, it has a Lasso tool that can cut out the foreground of your photo from its background. Furthermore, you may select the white background that you need by adjusting the color pallet and save your file with high resolution.
- Download the app into your phone from App Store.
- To import an image on the app, tap “Load” then the “Library” icon to choose which photo you need from your library.
- Next, remove the background by using one of the CutOut tools. After that hit “Done.
- Then tap the “Save” icon, you will be directed into another window to set the background color of your photo.
- Lastly, tap “Done” for the file to be saved on your phone.
- User’s rating: 4.5
- System requirements: iOS 7.0 or later
- Size: 20.5 MB
Background Eraser is another white out background app that you may use on your iOS device. This app helps you delete any background from an image and make it transparent with the help of its Eraser, Auto Remove, and Reverse tools. After that, you can add the white background that you need for your image by choosing “JPEG_white background”. Moreover, you may set other solid background colors and backdrop templates according to your preferences. In addition, Background Eraser will let you select the proper size for the final image.
- Install the app on your iOS device and open it afterward.
- Get your photo by tapping the “Gallery” icon located at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then, tap the “Eraser” tool to manually highlight the background that needs to be deleted. After that, hit “Done”.
- Tap “Background” then choose “Colors” to select the white background that you need.
- Finally, hit the “Save” icon to download your edited file.
There you have it! You can now choose which app to use for adding a white background to photos. You may use apps that are suitable for iOS or Android devices. But if you want an app that you may have on both devices, I highly recommend Apowersoft Bg Remover. Share your experience using these apps by dropping your comment below.