Best Shutterstock Watermark Remover
Best 2 Desktop Solutions
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
The first one we will be introducing is Apowersoft Watermark Remover. This is a stunning piece of software that enables users to easily remove the Shutterstock watermark from the image. You can use among the three selection tools to highlight the areas of the logo, including the marquee tool, polygonal lasso tool, and the brush tool. Also, this program is indeed a perfect example of a Shutterstock logo remover, which offers an intuitive interface. Furthermore, you can process multiple photos at one time while keeping the original quality of the file.
- First, download and follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
- Once installed, choose the “Remove watermark from image” as the method for your image.
- Then click the plus sign icon from the interface to import the image you need to edit.
- From the editing section, choose one of the selection tools to highlight the Shutterstock logo you need to remove from your file/s.
Photo Stamp Remover
Another Shutterstock logo remover that provides all the tools you need to easily remove the logo is Photo Stamp Remover. This is a desktop tool that is not only capable of removing a stamp from an image but also helps you remove a Shutterstock logo with ease of use. You can use a clone stamp tool if you want to manually remove the watermark. This tool also enables users to use an automatic removing tools, including brush tool, rectangle tool, and magic wand tool. Follow the steps below to learn how to remove Shutterstock watermark using this tool.
- Download and install the software on your computer.
- Once installed, click the “Add File(S)” button to import the image into the software.
- Then select the watermark areas you want to remove using one from the removing tools.
- Finally, click the “Remove” button to process and will save it once done directly to your computer.
Must-Have 4 Apps
Remove Unwanted Object
If you are looking for a convenient and lightweight app to get rid of Shutterstock watermark, then Remove Unwanted Object is the best option for you. It provides automatic removing tools which include brush and lasso tools. This app uses a special algorithm to piece together pixels near the target you removed in order to make the image look natural. Furthermore, you can use this app freely.
- Go to your Google Play Store from your device to install the app.
- Choose the image that has a Shutterstock watermark from your Gallery and import it into the app.
- Select the watermark areas and tap the “Process” button. Then wait for the app to process your image.
- Then save the photo to your device or share it with your friends.
Photo Retouch- Blemish Remover
This is one of the amazing photo editing apps that can help you to remove watermark from shutterstock. It is a handy app that consists of easy to use editing features, including quick repair, clone stamp, whiten tool, and restore feature to process image. However, the free version of this app offers only limited features. For you to remove the Shutterstock watermark using this app, follow the steps below.
- Go to your App Store to search for the app and have it installed.
- Tap the plus sign icon from the right side of the screen. Then hit the plus sign icon to import the image from Camera Roll and select the image that you need to edit.
- Next, hit the edit icon and tap the “Object Removal” tool to select the watermark areas from the image.
- Once you highlight the areas, this app will automatically remove them.
- You can now save it on your device.
AirBrush: Easy Photo Editor
AirBrush is an Android editing app that comes with simple features. It provides an eraser tool to remove the Shutterstock watermark from your image instantly. This app also offers a wide range of retouching tools that includes filters, skin smoothing, makeup, and many more. Give this app a try to remove the Shutterstock watermark. The steps below is simple and easy to follow.
- First, install the app on your device and hit the library button to select you need to edit.
- Select the “Tools” > “Erase” options and highlight the areas you want to disappear.
- Then wait for the highlighted areas and part to be removed.
- Hit the “Check” to save the processed image in your device.
Photo Eraser – Erase Watermark
If you really want to remove the Shutterstock watermark from your picture and transform it into a new one, you can choose Photo Eraser. It is an iOS editing app that uses two modes such as Intelligent and Advanced. Using these modes helps you process the image instantly. Besides, this app provides an intuitive interface that is suitable for first-time users who want to give a try to photo editing.
- Go to your App Store and install the app.
- After you install the app, open it and choose the “Remove Watermark” button to import the photo you need to edit.
- Next, use either “Intelligent” or “Advanced” tools to select the watermark areas in your picture you want to vanish.
- If you are satisfied with the result, tap the “Check” icon and then “Save Image” option to save the processed photo.
Top Online Solutions
Inpaint is a free online photo editor website that enables you to remove Shutterstock watermark online. This site provides ease of use features and easy to understand interface. You can use the mask tool from its set of tools to mark the watermarks you want to disappear from your image. Also, it does not require any photo editing skills as well as any payments before you can able to use it. Here are the steps listed below to teach you how to remove Shutterstock logo from picture.
- Go to its official website from your favorite browser and then click the “Upload Image” button to upload the image from your disk.
- Use the red dot marker to mark the Shutterstock watermark areas you want to remove.
- For the final step, click the “Eraser” button to process your image and the “Download” button to save your processed image.
For the non-tech professionals, Photofunny is easy to use online solution that can be used to remove Shutterstock watermark from your images. It comes with an online filter which is a blur effect to place it from the watermark areas in your image. Aside from that, this app lets you share your processed image, add text, add a sticker, crop, rotate, etc. The process of removing unwanted areas is simple as it provides easy to understand features and interface. However, this works well from the watermark that placed in the corner of the image.
- Visit Photofunny on your browser.
- Click the “Upload Photo” > “Choose File” button to upload the image from your device that you need to edit.
- Next, click the “Next” button and check the box below (Add a filter) to proceed to the editing section.
- You can now click the “Finish” button to remove the watermark area. Drag the box and place it where the Shutterstock watermark is placed.
That’s all our Shutterstock watermark remover recommendations. This will guarantee you to find something that suits your needs. Give them a try and tell us which one works well for you.