Few days ago, Apple launched a new and awesome app – Clips. In this app, you can easily record and edit your video. Also, it has many other great functions like showing the caption at the same time when you are speaking, filters function, etc. With this fantastic app, you can easily love and master in making videos. Many people including me really love this app and couldn’t wait sharing the videos we made with friends. As iOS users can share among each other with AirDrop, so here I will introduce an app to help your transfer Clips Videos to your Android freely. Also, we will show you another app that can transfer media to PC, in case you want to back up your excellent works on your computer.
Free Apps to Transfer Clips Videos
ApowerTrans is a wireless app which is compatible with Android and iOS devices. This app can transfer many types of files between two mobiles or among numbers of devices (at most 5 phones). In this situation, you can send your videos with more than one friend at the same time and they can save your videos at the time when they see your work. Also you can share the items in your phone library with each other via this app, and make wonderful videos together.
This program supports more than one way to establish the connection: QR Code Scan, Radar and No WiFi Connection. I take QR Code Scan as an example to show you how to send Clips videos from iPhone to Android.
- Download the app on Android and iOS device and open it.
- On Android, tap the menu icon on the upper left and hit the code beside the avatar.
- On iPhone, also tap the menu icon and hit the “Scan” to scan the code on Android. If you want to set up a group to transfer files, let other devices to scan the code on Android too.
- Once connected, select your Clips videos and press “Send” at the bottom. (When sharing files in group, you can choose one device or several devices to send the media.)
Now, you successfully transfer Clips videos to your friends. And the connection between Android phones or between iPhones is similar to this way, so you can use it on other conditions.
If you want to try QR Code Scan or Radar method to share items, you need to make sure the devices are in the same WiFi condition. This also implies that transmission in long distance cannot apply this way. But if you really want to share the media with your friends, you can tap the upload icon at the bottom right of Clips and send through message apps like WhatsApp.
You may want to transfer iPhone Clips videos to PC, AirMore can be a good choice. This app can send files from phone to PC and vice versa. And as it is web-based, whether you are using Mac or Windows PC, it can help you. It also connects to each other without USB. But unlike the above program, it cannot transfer in group or without the network. Below is how it works.
- Install the software on iPhone. And open AirMore Web on your Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Use your iPhone to scan the QR code on the computer. Once done, go to “Videos” on the main interface on the Web.
- Choose the videos you want, click “Export” and select the place where you want to store the media.
Now you can send Clips videos from iPhone to Android as well as your computer without paying fees. Your beautiful works should be known and saved, so do not hesitate and start sharing and storing with the apps mentioned above. And if you find any other great apps that could realize this, you can write a comment to tell me.