Few days ago, Apple launched a new and awesome app – Clips. In this app, you can easily record and edit your video. Also, it has many other great functions like displaying captions when you voice over the video, filters function, etc. With this fantastic app, you can easily love and master making videos. People including myself really love this app and couldn’t wait to share the videos we made with friends. As iOS users can share among each other with AirDrop, so here I will introduce an app to help your transfer Clips Videos to your Android freely. Also, we will show you another app that can transfer media to PC, in case you want to back up your excellent works on your computer.
Free Apps to Transfer Clips Videos
ApowerTrans is a wireless app which is compatible with Android and iOS devices. This app can transfer many types of files among multiple mobiles based on Android and iOS (at most 5 phones). By using this tool, you can easily share any video with your friends via mobile transfer – they’re able to save and enjoy your videos immediately. Also you can share the items in your phone library with each other via this app, and make wonderful videos together.
This program supports more than one way to build up the connection: QR Code Scan, Radar and No WiFi Connection. We will elaborate the way of QR Code Scan to show you how to send Clips videos from iPhone to Android.
- Download the app on Android and iOS device and open it.
- On Android, tap the menu icon on the upper left and press the code button beside the avatar.
- On iPhone, also tap the menu icon and hit the “Scan” to scan the code on Android. If you want to set up a group to transfer files, let other devices to scan the code on Android too.
- Once connected, select your Clips videos and press “Send” at the bottom. (Note that you can deliver videos to either one or multiple devices when sharing them in one group.)
After going through the above steps, you can successfully transfer Clips videos to your friends. This method fulfills the needs on connecting your mobile to any iOS/Android devices in this same manner.
If you’re looking for other ways to make mobile connection within this tool, then you need to reassure the devices are connected in the same WiFi network before start sharing. As you can see the limit of this method is that it is not applicable for transferring files within long distance. Still, if you’re willing to share the media with your friends far away, you can utilize the upload function of Clips by tapping the upload icon at the bottom right of the app and sending through message apps like WhatsApp.
If you want to transfer iPhone Clips videos to PC, AirMore can be a good choice. This app can send files from phone to PC and vice versa. And as it is web-based, it works well for you whether you’re working on Mac or Windows PC. It also connects to each other without USB. Below is how it works.
- Install the software on iPhone. And open AirMore Web on your Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Use your iPhone to scan the QR code on the computer. Once connected, click “Videos” on the main interface on the Web.
- Select the videos you want, click “Export” and choose the directory for saving it.
Now you can send Clips videos from iPhone to Android as well as your computer at no cost. Your beautiful works should be known and saved, so do not hesitate and start sharing and storing with the apps mentioned above. And if you have used similar apps that help to move files with ease, feel free to share them with us.