iPad is the perfect media player for us to enjoy our videos or movies. However, sometimes the Pad’s screen is still not big enough to truly get a maximum viewing enjoyment. Luckily, here is a good place to find out the best ways to display iPad on TV. Keep reading to show your entire iPad display on your TV with the wireless and wired methods.
Workable Solutions on How to Display iPad on TV
How to display iPad on TV with Apple TV
If you want to output your iPad screen on your TV to share pictures or videos with your family members, one feasible method is to make use of Apple TV to connect your iPad to your TV. Although Apple TV may be pricier than other options, it is considered by far to be the best solution to stream iPad screen to TV. Apple TV uses AirPlay to replicate your iPad’s screen on your TV. Now you can go ahead with our guidance below on how to display iPad on TV.
- Set your iPad and TV under the same wireless network.
- Click “Menu” to open the main menu on your Apple TV.
- Scroll down the “Setting” on your Apple TV and choose “AirPlay”.
- Open “AirPlay” and your Apple TV will be ready to connect with your iPad.
- Open “Control Center” on your iPad’s home screen.
- Click “Airplay” > “Apple TV” > “Mirroring”, and then you can see your iPad screen available on your TV’s screen.
For most iPad or iPhone users, Apple TV should be the optimal way to stream iPad screen to TV. Currently, you can purchase a 32GB Apple TV for $149 and the 64GB version for $199. As many streaming apps can work with AirPlay and many apps like Netflix and Hulu Plus have already been installed on your Apple TV, in this way, you can easily enjoy these videos on your TV.
How to Display iPad screen on TV with HDMI Adapter
Although Apple TV is a perfect option to mirror your iPad screen to TV, it is not always available at the venue. Under such circumstances, Lightning Digital AV Adapter would be another good choice to connect iPad to smart TV. With this adapter, you only need a couple of cables to enjoy your iPad screen on a big screen. Now let’s take a good look at the steps to display iPad on TV using HDMI adapter cable.
- Plug the Lightning Digital AV adapter into the charging port of your iPad.
- Use a high-speed HDMI cable to connect the adapter to your TV.
- Open your TV and the TV’s remote control.
- Choose the corresponding HDMI input source. Then you manage to share your iPad screen on the TV screen.
After reading the above recommendations, you will not go blank when someone asks you to stream iPad screen to TV. Whether you use Apple TV or Lightning Digital AV Adapter, you can display iPad screen to enjoy videos or movies on a bigger TV screen.
In addition to mirroring iPad screen to your TV, there are many cases where you need to mirror iPad to PC. For those who want to satisfy this need, you can download an iOS mirroring app called ApowerMirror for efficient use. Many reviews and tests have been made to prove that this app is very convenient for users to share your iOS screen on your PC or Mac.