VIZIO launched its new P-Series Display TV powered by XLED Pro with its revolutionary screen that delivers life-like pictures. To catch up with the innovating technology, P-Series has a built-in Chromecast which enables you to share your Android phone screen on your TV. Since it is made for Android devices only, what about those who use iPhone? Is it possible to mirror iPhone to Vizio TV? The answer is Yes!. Provided that your phones are Android 4.4 or higher and iOS 8.0 or higher for iPhone. You can make use of a digital adapter cable or the help of VIZIO SmartCast. Below are the steps that can help you to connect iPhone to Vizio TV.
Methods on How to Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV
How to Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV with a Digital Adapter
The Lightning Digital AV adapter is a good choice for you to view iPhone content on your TV screen. It is easy to use and can work easily with any TV or external display equipped with HDMI input connectors (which nearly every display processes). With Digital adapter, you can also mirror iPhone/iPad to Samsung TV. Now let’s learn how to quickly mirror iPhone to Vizio TV with ease.
- Link the Digital adapter with your iPhone.
- Connect the Digital adapter to TV using a HDMI cable.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the right HDMI input.
- Once connected, your iPhone screen will automatically mirror on your TV.
How to Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV Wirelessly
VIZIO SmartCast™ App is an app compatible exclusively with new 2016 VIZIO SmartCast™ products. You can use it to browse movies, TV shows, live streams and more across various apps at once. This app has a built-in Google Cast, so you can watch your favorite entertainment from your phone on the TV. The following steps will mirror iPhone to Vizio TV.
- Download the SmartCast App by going to your App store on your phone.
- Launch the app on your device and then connect iPhone to Vizio TV.
Note: For a first time user, it is highly recommended to register an account before the set-up. In the meantime, override the registration process by clicking “Skip”.
- To begin the setup, choose the three lateral bars from the top left-hand corner of the screen. Scroll down to choose “Set up your device”.
- Click “Get started” and select your desired language.
- Place your phone next to the lower right-hand corner of the TV.To continue with the process on how to mirror iPhone to Vizio TV simply, then tap the name of the TV. Next, the pairing code will be displayed on your TV, so enter the code to your phone. Once entered, click “next” to continue.
Note: If you are having trouble connecting, click the option “Having Trouble Pairing?” and then connect via WiFi.
- Connect your device to your Home WiFi. Then your TV will check for any system updates. It may take 15-20 minutes (depending on your network speed) to download and apply the updates. After that, your Vizio TV will reboot.
- Finally, after the reboot, it will ask you to “Name” your device, register your account to the VIZIO Smart Cast application, and then accept the terms and conditions. You are now ready for screen mirroring iPhone to Vizio TV.
Note: Make sure your Vizio TV and your iPhone are both connected to the same WiFi router.
ApowerMirror- A versatile alternative
If in any case you want to use an app to mirror your iPhone to Vizio TV, you can consider ApowerMirror. This is one versatile tool that can help you cast your phone to your PC and vise versa. On top of that, TVs are now supported. The tool is very easy to use. You do not have to be a tech-savvy to use it. Also, the tool has a clear and smooth performance and definitely it is something you can rely on. To know how it works, check the following steps below.
- First get the app by clicking the download button below.
- Next, get an HDMI cable and set your TV source on “HDMI”. Connect the HDMI cable from your TV to your PC. Also make sure your POC and your phone are connected under the same Wi-fi network.
- Then start mirroring on your phone by clicking the “M” button and choose the name of your PC.
- Now, tap “phone screen mirroring” and finally tap on “Start now” to begin the mirroring.
That is how you do screen mirroring iPhone to Vizio TV. An alternative way is to use a screen mirroring app to stream your phone screen to PC and then connect PC to TV via HDMI. Actually, there are many other solutions available and it would be highly appreciated if you can add other ways to the comment below.