Useful Apps to Add Background to Photo
- User’s rating: 4.8
- System requirements: iOS 13.0 or later & Android 5.0 and up
- Size: 73.5 MB for iOS & 15 M for Android
Add background to photo with this simple yet amazing app called PicWish. This app uses advanced AI technology that makes the photo background removal process automatic. Then, you can add a new background from its preset plain background colors and templates. What is more awesome about this app is that you can do the batch process of removing and adding a background.
- Run the app, and tap the option that you need.
- Wait for the transparent result.
- Tap “Background”, then choose between “Colors” or “Photos” to add the new background.
- Once done, hit the download icon to save your work.
The app provides a free trial and you can get a pro version for free by visiting this page.
Apowersoft Background Eraser
- User’s rating: 4.8
- System requirements: iOS 9.1 or late & Android 4.1 and up
- Size: 75.1 MB for iOS & 15 M for Android
Apowersoft Background Eraser is the best app to add background to photo. This simple app will automatically give a transparent image. Eventually, you can add and combine a new background by choosing among the ready-to-use background designs and colors.
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Get the image by clicking the recognition tab that you need.
- Tap the “Change background” button to select the best background for your image.
- Once done, hit the “Save HD” button.
If you need an online and desktop tool, just simply visit the official website or click the “Download” button below.Download
If you want to avail of its giveaway that lets you process 30 images for free, then visit its official page and click “Free VIP Account“.
- User’s rating: 4.5
- System requirements: Android 5.1 and up
- Size: 20 M
The next app to add background to photo is Background Changer which you can have on your Android phone. In just one click you can remove the old background of your photo and add another one by choosing among its background themes such as 3D photo background, web photos in the background, and more. More than that, Background Changer will allow you to directly search on the internet.
- Go to the Google Play Store to download the app.
- Open the app, choose the photo that you need in your gallery and wait for the process to finish.
- Next, select what theme you prefer and under that choose the best background for your photo.
- Once finished, tap the import like icon that you will see in the upper right corner of the screen.
Photo Background Changer
- User’s rating: 4.6
- System requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
- Size: 6.5 M
Photo Background Changer is another app to put background on picture without any hassle. This Android app has a user-friendly interface that can be used by beginners. This app will let you manually cut any part of your picture and paste it into a new background that you like. It offers more than thirty HD background designs that you can choose from. The only down part of this app is that it only offers one background theme which is nature.
- Download and install the app from Google Play Store.
- To get the picture that you need from your phone gallery, tap the “Start” button.
- Then using the remover tools, manually erase the unwanted background on your picture.
- Next tap “Background” and add the new background that you like for your picture.
- Lastly, to save your work hit the import icon located in the upper right corner.
- User’s rating: 4.0
- System requirements: Android 4.1 and up
- Size: 16 M
Background Eraser is one of the new apps to add backgrounds to pictures on the Play Store. This app will crop your photo and erase the background by using its remover tools which are Eraser, Auto, and lasso tool. Moreover, it provides an easy way to add a new background to your photo by selecting among the different customized designs. One more, you can directly share your edited photo on various social media sites.
- Go to the Google Play Store to download and install the app on your Android phone.
- Run the app, and choose the “Erase” button to upload the image that you will use on the app.
- Then, manually delete the background of your image by using one of the remover tools.
- After deleting the background, tap the diskette-like icon and you will be directed to another window.
- Choose “Background” and from there select and add the new background to your image. Hit the diskette-like icon again to save your edited image.
Erase Photo Background
- User’s rating: 4.0
- System requirements: iOS 8.2 or later
- Size: 43.8 MB
If you are looking for an app to add background to photo for your iOS device, Eraser Photo Background is the best for you. With this app, you can quickly remove the background from a photo using its Eraser tool. Also, you can add a new background by selecting among its preset colors. Nevertheless, this app only offers a collection of solid colors, it doesn’t have any backdrop templates.
- Look for the app on the App Store to download and install it.
- To start, tap “Choose Photo” to upload the photo that you need.
- Then, erase the background of the photo by using the “Eraser” tool.
- Next, select the “Background” icon and then the ink pencil icon to choose which background color you want.
- Finally, save your photo by tapping the check-mark icon.
- User’s rating: 4.7
- System requirements: iOS 11.2 or later
- Size: 100.2 MB
Superimpose is one of the well-known apps to put backgrounds on pictures on your iOS phone. This app will allow you to edit your images the way you want them to be. It’s possible to remove any unwanted background using its Automatic deletion tool. As well as add creative background coming from your phone gallery. The only downside of this app is that it doesn’t offer any ready-to-use background designs.
- Download the app from the App Store, then install it afterward.
- Begin with importing your file from your phone library by tapping “Add Layer”
- Then, select the scissors-like icon to cut the subject from its background.
- Next, to add background go to “Background” > “Library” to import the background design that you need and save your photo afterward.
Cut Copy Paste Photos
- User’s rating: 4.6
- System requirements: iOS 9.0 or later
- Size: 35.7 MB
The last app to add background to pictures using your iOS device is Cut Copy Paste Photo. If you want to delete a photo background and add a new one this app can do that for you. With its Al Background Eraser, you can easily get rid of the background of your photo and change it to a new creative one. However, this app only allows you to upload your own background template from your phone library.
- Install the app on your iOS device, after you download it from the App Store.
- To get the picture from your gallery, select the “Background Removal” button.
- After the picture has been processed, tap “Paste” to get a background from your gallery that you will add on your subject.
- Then adjust the subject on the new background and hit the import-like icon to save your picture.
All these apps can add background to any photo, they just differ in some features. But if you want a simple app that can be used for both iOS and Android devices, we recommend Apowersoft Background Eraser. If you have any suggestions, please write your comment below.