OnePlus 6T is one of the best Android smartphone released by OnePlus on the market. With an all-glass build, this phone is a raindrop or splash resistant. Additionally, this phone has been specified to be dust, splash, and water-resistant. What’s more, its camera has a noticeable high-quality resolution that you may use to capture or record sceneries as well as wonderful moments of your life. With this, it is necessary to backup photos taken from OnePlus 6T to PC for backing up purposes just in case you run out of space on your phone. That being said, below are some useful programs that you can use to transfer photos from OnePlus 6T to PC.
Ways to Transfer Photos from OnePlus 6T to PC
AirMore is a free application that allows users to connect mobile phones to PC wirelessly. It lets you store, transfer, and stream data using internet connection. With this app, you can conveniently manage your phone files such as photos, videos, music, documents, and others using your PC. Follow the steps below to transfer photos from OneOlus 6T to computer.
- Download and install AirMore on your phone.
- Visit AirMore web page on your PC.
- Open the app on your phone and tap “Scan to connect” to scan the QR code appeared on your computer screen. Make sure that your devices are connected to the same network.
- Once successfully connected, click “Photos” icon on the interface and select the images you wish to transfer then click “Download” button to move them to your PC.
ApowerManager is a file managing tool that allows you to manage files from your Android or iPhone using your PC in a simple and clear way. This program also allows you to transfer and backup files. Moreover, it can also help you restore them in case you have them deleted. This is a user-friendly app which works well on both iOS and Android device. Proceed to see how to transfer photos from OnePlus 6T to PC using ApowerManager.
- Download the app on both PC and OnePlus 6T, and launch it afterwards.
- Connect your phone to PC using a USB cable.
- Once the connection is established, go to the “Manage” option at the top portion of the interface.
- Then, go to the “Photos” tab and choose the photos you want to move to your PC.
- Finally, click the “Export” icon to transfer your photos saved on OnePlus 6T to your PC.
Transferring and backing up does not have to be hard or confusing. Surely, the tools above provide very beneficial and consistent services that will allow you to manage and arrange your files with great ease. Among these tools, it is evident that both tools are easy and convenient to use when it comes to transferring photos to PC. Moreover, these tools are filled with features and have more user-friendly interface that makes it easier to navigate and control. Using these tools, you may now backup your photos to PC safely without hassle.