How to Transfer File from iOS 13 to Android
AirMore is an advanced app that allows you to transfer data or manage files on your iOS or Android devices. This tool can also be used to wirelessly transfer files from PC to phone and vice versa. Now you can use it to wirelessly transfer your data from iOS 13 to Android. Here are the steps on how to transfer files from iOS 13 to Android using AirMore.
- Download and install the app on both the Android and the device running iOS 13.
- Launch the app on both devices and make sure that they are connected to the same WiFi network.
- On both devices, tap the “More” menu, then under the “Other tool”, tap the “Phone Transfer” button, and it will detect the available devices.
- Tap the avatar of the target device shown from the available devices.
- Once connected, on your iOS 13, select the files you wish to transfer, and click the “Send” button to successfully transfer iOS 13 files to Android phone.
Another way that you can use to move data from iOS 13 to Android is by using SHAREit. This app allows you to transfer files from phone to phone no matter whether it is iOS or Android device. It doesn’t require you to have an active internet connection because it creates a direct wireless connection from phone to phone. To use SHAREit, just follow the steps below.
- Install the app on both the iOS and Android devices, and launch it afterwards.
- Tap the “Send” button on the device running iOS 13, and tap “Receive” on the Android. Again, on your iOS, select the files you wish to transfer and then hit “Ok”.
- After that, on your iOS, tap “Connect non iOS devices”; and on your Android, tap “CONNECT TO iOS/WP”.Note: A message box will appear on both the iOS and Android, and just follow the instructions shown to establish connection for both devices.
- Once successfully connected, go back to SHAREit app on your iOS 13 and click the avatar of your android that will be shown on your iOS screen to transfer your data.
Those are the best ways for you to easily import data from iOS 13 to Android. With them, transferring any data from your iOS 13 to Android will not be a problem anymore. To experience the convenience of these tools, just follow the steps written above.