Sony designs PlayStation 4 (PS4) as its eighth-generation home video game console and it has been well-integrated with different smartphones. When you successfully connect iPhone to PS4, you can control your PS4 with your iPhone, download PS4 games remotely, text message to your gamer friends from your iPhone and other devices. With PS4, you can extend your expectations of immersion in gaming and get closer to your game to enrich your gaming adventures.
How to Connect and Mirror iPhone to PS4
How to connect iPhone to PS4
Connect your mobile devices to your PS4 system to enjoy your PlayStation experience wherever you go. Go ahead with the following steps to activate a successful connection.
- Install the PlayStation app from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Update your iPhone to the latest version of the operating system, which requires at least iOS 6.0 or later.
- Make sure your PS4 and iPhone are on the same WiFi network.
- Go to the “Setting” menu on your PS4. Choose “PlayStation App Connection Settings” > “Mobile App Connection Settings” > “Add Device”. After that, a code will appear on the screen.
- Open the PlayStation app on your iPhone and select the PS4™ system you want to connect to.
- Enter the code shown on your PS4 and then you can connect iPhone to PS4. After that, you have easy access to your profile, trophies, the PlayStation Store and many other features.
- Use the “Second Screen” function and you can turn your iPhone into a controller to navigate the PS4 menu.
Is it Possible to Mirror iPhone to PS4?
If you search the Internet, you will find little information about how to mirror iPhone to PS4. You will find the most information on the connection between iPhone and PS4. Mirroring an iPhone to PS4 means that you can see your iPhone screen on your PS4 compatibles devices.
In the past, there was a good app called Playmira, which enabled you to stream your PS4 games to your iOS devices. With magic Playmira, you could play your PS4 games remotely on your iPhone in a place far away from the TV. However, since PS4 and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, while PlayMira is not endorsed by or affiliated with Sony, PlayMira has now stopped working.
Luckily, R-play has made it possible to mirror phone to PS4 and play PS4 games on the iPhone. The PS4 console has a remote play setting built into it. What R-Play does is hook into this system. On your iPhone, start “PS4 Remote Play” and enter the 8 digital figures which appear on your TV screen for a successful configuration. Open your R-play app and you can enjoy your PS4 games on your iPhone at will.
Disclaimer: To be frank, the above content actually does not show you the exact way to mirror iPhone to PS4, but it indeed makes it possible to enjoy your PS4 games on your iPhone. We welcome you to provide us any possible solutions you may have on how to mirror iPhone to PS4 by making comments below.
If you are also looking for a tool that you can use to mirror your iPhone to other screens such as PC or Mac, you can try LetsView. This free mirroring app enables you to wireless display your phone screen to PC, TV, or another mobile device with one click. What’s more, this useful tool is that it is packed with features like taking screenshots, recording screens, and adding annotations. You can click the button below to have a try.